Arrows for selecting next/previous sample.

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by timmytimkins, May 1, 2012.

1. timmytimkins

timmytimkins NI Product Owner

I mentioned this last year but still think it would be cool. Arrows next to the sample bay to flip through samples instead of opening the load window, And more than one effect at a time in the master effects or maybe be able to load the effects in the patch window. Also Absynth would be excellent with a creative convolution reverb also, A convolution reverb that you can import your own samples into.

• Like Like x 1
  2. timmytimkins

I still would like to see all these included in Absynth. Santa wish list.

3. timmytimkins

Yep would still love all these features in absynth.

4. timmytimkins

Still would love these features.

5. timmytimkins

Yep. Would still love seeing features like these in Absynth. Loves me some Absynth and still use it everyday.

6. timmytimkins

Happy New Year. Yep would love to see these features in Absynth with also a better missing sample finder process, 4-5k monitor support and a physical modelling component added.

7. timmytimkins

It's coming up to 4 years and I still would love any of these features to be included into Absynth.

8. timmytimkins

Almost 5 years and still going! Would love these features in Absynth. The sample search and management needs to be improved, As well as GUI scaling. Merry Xmas

9. wehkah

wehkah Guest

For that Absynth needs a internal Samplemap like Reaktor. But yeah, a great idea. Thinking of switching short samples with modulation envelopes. If all 3 channels will have one map it would be fun.

• Like Like x 1