Articulation, Echo & Humanize not working in v3.2.3 on OSX

Discussion in 'BATTERY' started by Funkfish, May 29, 2012.

1. Funkfish

Funkfish NI Product Owner

This is something I've struggled with for a while that makes zero sense to me.

When I load a factory kit in Battery the velocity, note, articulation, echo & humanize work perfectly.
    I can even replace the samples with my own and it will still work fine.

However if I create a brand new kit by going to file>new kit and then load my own sample
    non of the above mentioned features work. I know Battery well and have pressed the power button on the sections I'd like to use but still nothing.

I also notice that the velocity section is a horizontal flat straight line as opposed to a diagonal line like in the factory kits. Here's a screen shot.

http://cl.ly/101Y1d3q2A0W1o3w212M

I'm using Battery 3.2.3 on OSX 10.7.4 this issue happens in standalone or plugin mode.

Am I doing something wrong here?

2. J Harrington

J Harrington New Member

I've searched this forum and found two others with this problem. Nobody answered any of you. You described it well. Did you ever get it solved? Revisiting Battery after a long time. Frustrated enough to abandon it again. There must be a reason creating a New Kit has half the Setup page disabled. Here's hoping someone knows....