Arturia V collection 5 Kore templates

Discussion in 'KORE' started by Kymeia, May 22, 2016.

1. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

3. yuma

yuma NI Product Owner

Great Kymeia. You are the greatest helping hand i know. Thänx

4. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

5. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

Trying to map Analog Lab 2 is turning out to be a real pain because they stupidly named every knob param with "Part 1...." at the start which means when shortened in the Kore 8 digit display they all look the same. I think I might have to leave that one till Arturia fix this.

6. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

7. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

8. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

9. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

10. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

11. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

12. oodoodsiin

oodoodsiin NI Product Owner

epic.

so how would you rate the Korability of the whole V5 package? are there synths that stand out as integrating better than others with the controller or is it overall good?

13. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

Actually it's pretty good and I guess we have Komplete Kontrol implementation to partly thanks for that - it has opened up more params for automation and they are often grouped in 8's (the exception being things like organ drawbars that annoyingly are always in blocks of 9 so you end up with one user page with just one drawbar but there's no way around that). The only other annoyance is naming of params is dumb, many start with the same name for a whole block of params with just changes in the last few letters which means when you are limited to say an 8 digit display they all look the same, luckily in Kore I can rename them but this would be a nightmare for automapping.

Last edited: May 28, 2016
  14. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

Not sure if there's much point in mapping any of the others?

15. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

Ok decided to do them, even if some just have a few knobs

Here's the Vox Continental 3

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u...oll 5/Arturia VOX Continental V2 template.ksd

I have also updated the B3 with what I think is a more logical arrangement of drawbars to knobs - the problem was there are 9 drawbars and 8 knobs but now instead of 4 user pages with one knob on a single page I have split them up between 3 pages for all upper and lower bars.

16. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

17. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

18. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u...ia V Coll 5/Arturia Analog Lab 2 template.ksd

Basic one for Analog Lab 2 - just annoying I had to rename the macros because they should change name dynamically with the patch but Arturia have messed this up by prefacing every param name with the name of the part so they all look the same when truncated. I have had to just name them Macro1, 2 etc but it could have been much better if Arturia hadn't dropped the ball.

19. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

20. SBkillabeatz

SBkillabeatz NI Product Owner

Kymeia did you also do Templates for the new Additions to V6 and V7. i'm still using my Kore2 and love your Templates and just updated to V7