In Sticky Assign Multiple Paramters To Macro Controls & Assign Minimum/maximum Values.

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by puzzlefactory, Dec 16, 2012.

1. alpert

alpert NI Product Owner

This should be bumped from time to time.

2. shephurd

shephurd NI Product Owner

just updated to v2, and hell yes. this is the first thing i tried to do with macros.. its a must have

3. AKARIX

AKARIX New Member

+1
    I use Maschine for psytrance live performance, and this feature is really missing :mad:

@anybody : Is there a list the next features and the ETA (a roadmap) ? Seems that it's complicated to know how long we'll have to wait.

4. Asher Ben Shalom

Asher Ben Shalom New Member

+1 Yes Yes! pretty please, with sugar on top.

5. KaOsphere

KaOsphere Member

6. t2k

t2k NI Product Owner

Yes, please. :)

7. Olihop

Olihop NI Product Owner

Info : Since the release of version 2.5 and the new plugin Perform FX, it is possible to assign a minimum and maximum value to some parameter.

8. Will Zégal

Will Zégal NI Product Owner

Yes, but we'd like to have it in regular macros (at least) and assign more than one parameter to a button... or a strip.

9. Mr36

Mr36 NI Product Owner

It was stated by NI at the recent Maschine Jam launch event that more advanced macros, including the ability to transmit CC messages to control external MIDI devices, was on the horizon. The horizon always seems a long way away though, unfortunately.

10. Tomess

Tomess NI Product Owner

11. RustyBumpkin

RustyBumpkin New Member

+1 said it in another thread, but mimmick the container function from Guitar Rig 5, where you can also adjust value ranges and polarity, and do all kinds of awesome combinations with just one mod.

• Like Like x 1
  12. TheAndroid

TheAndroid NI Product Owner

+1

• Like Like x 1
  13. just1n

just1n NI Product Owner

That’s a sexy ass feature

14. Sangeeta

Sangeeta NI Product Owner

I want it aswell.

15. Ramon E Alvarez

Ramon E Alvarez New Member

+1 BUMP!!! This is a must!!! It will be the first hardware with Multi Macro functions like Massive and Serum!!! LE GO!!!

16. Common Sense

Common Sense New Member

bump this up!

17. involvelemons

involvelemons NI Product Owner

I dusted off my Maschine MK2 today to see if it would be fun to get an MK3, realized you can’t assign multiple parameters to a macro. Making it not...really a macro. More like a shortcut.

Being able to adjust the pitch of all samples simultaneously, for instance, would be a huge win. For me it’s the one feature that makes the MPC Live a compelling option over Maschine.

18. D-One

D-One Moderator Moderator

You might need to do some research, watch some vids or read the manual, note I mean no offense by saying this.
    If you selected multiple pads and turn the tunning it affects them all, as well as many, many other things.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  19. involvelemons

involvelemons NI Product Owner

Thanks for the response!

But you can’t have a dedicated macro knob assigned to this, right? I would like to adjust the pitch of all samples as a momentary performance move in the context of live finger drumming. Sort of like a pitch control pedal on a synth. I don’t want to always have to select all pads in the context of a heated performance. Too much opportunity for things going horribly wrong, like setting all the pads to the same amp envelope release time or something

20. D-One

D-One Moderator Moderator

You can: Go to Group, press 'select' then press 'all', its just two button presses...
    Or if you really want to Macro you then have to sample into a pad instead of a group, to play them you have to enable keyboard mode on that pad, the advantage is you can have more than 16 slices and do things like this:
    [​IMG]