1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

audio 2 wdm wasapi mode

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR Audio Interfaces' started by john dere, Jul 14, 2014.

1. john dere

john dere New Member

hey all.

i find the best sound and lower load in my setup is using wdm audio wasapi shared mode [see pic].

it does not stay at this setting after closing and each time i load traktor, i have to manually set the audio settings.

is there a way to set this as default? ini file? registry edit?

thanks.

jd.

Attached Files:

2. makar1

makar1 Forum Member

You can only use 1 output in WASAPI mode though, right?

3. john dere

john dere New Member

hi there...

no, i have channel a assigned to mix output and my phones in channel b and can monitor either or both 'decks'.

cheers!

jd.

4. john dere

john dere New Member

p.s. the load is so much lower in shared mode.. all other modes go into red.

5. Bibeaux

Bibeaux NI Product Owner

I have another issue regarding WDM wasapi mode, because this causes my load to always go in red!

I want to live stream myself and my friend doing a b2b set but OBS software recognizes my S4 MK2 only as two seperate channels... When I switch to WDM audio OBS software picks up the correct audio signal, but my Traktor only pops and crackles...

Somebody here has some advice on how to cope with this?