1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Audio Input Names

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by jkq2010, Sep 7, 2019.

1. jkq2010

jkq2010 New Member

Hello everyone
    I am new to the forum and just wanted to ask a question please. I wondered if I could rename the audio inputs in maschine? The generic input titles are a bit annoying cause i sometimes forget which instrument is plugged in! I know ableton has this feature and its pretty handy.

Thanks in advance

John Q

2. Uwe303

Uwe303 NI Product Owner

No that's not possible - maybe in the registry somehow but I don't know.

Uwe

3. jkq2010

jkq2010 New Member

Thanks for the reply Uwe. No problem I will struggle along whilst live looping the wrong instrument ha.

4. Blindeddie

Blindeddie NI Product Owner

You could always go old school, and write them down on a piece of paper!!! :p

Peace,

Blindeddie

5. jkq2010

jkq2010 New Member

I have the handwriting of a Doctor! Great idea though thanks!

6. trusampler

trusampler NI Product Owner

This seems like a pretty strange simple request that's never made it in Maschine.. For users who'd like to run outboard synths into Maschine it seems like a no brainer.. We could use this!