1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

In Sticky Auto Save! (backup projects)

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by crystaldrone, Dec 11, 2014.

1. E-Chi

E-Chi New Member

Bump:
    Or do we have to do a kickstarter fund so the programmers have a slight push in the back to start coding on it? :rolleyes:

2. Medusafro

Medusafro New Member

honestly why did they not have this from jump street.just lost a project and i legit yelled no for a minute fml.
    even fl studio has an auto save feature, NI would be doing a lot of ppl some good by adding it in.

3. Dandy00

Dandy00 NI Product Owner

4. mason drielling

mason drielling NI Product Owner

condensing an old post - would also like to have the ability to access full undo/redo history after opening/closing projects along with autosave

• Like Like x 1
  5. E-Chi

E-Chi New Member

It would be interesting if Native Instruments would stop making sample packs for Maschine, and continue working on improvements. Like a possibility of master tune, that would give information to VST's what the master tune of project is, and pitches the samples from their endless amount of sample packs.
    When there is an update, it is decent. So there is a good dev team. But they need more peepz on it!
    (Like the update with the lights on MK3 showing where in the loop you are currently at)

6. Mr36

Mr36 NI Product Owner

Different teams almost entirely: the sample pack creation/production doesn't impact on software development.

7. sparksmemphis

sparksmemphis NI Product Owner

I would love this feature but Maschine needs an improved undo history functionality first I think. If I'm not mistaken, saving in Maschine reduces or eliminates the undo history which caused me to accidentally lose an entire track this weekend when I instinctively saved after unknowingly deleting an entire group.

Also, Maschine needs to STOP asking me to save when the only thing I've done is switched from Song view to Mixer. Changing the view requests a file change, that makes no sense to me at all. The only save updates should be to the track itself, not the software view state.

David.

8. Mr36

Mr36 NI Product Owner

Things like this (e.g., switching Sound/Group focus) are ridiculous. They often make me question if I have made a significant change. True, I only need to save again, but it is pretty silly to have such things trigger a save point.