1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

B4 II FX not working in Reaper

Discussion in 'B4 & B4 II' started by mcmike, Feb 25, 2012.

1. mcmike

mcmike New Member

I'm trying to use the B4 II FX Leslie simulator as an effect in Reaper (with an electric piano or guitar). The dll for it is in the Steinberg.vstplugins folder, along with the B4 II instrument dll. When I try to insert it as an effect in Reaper, the B4 II FX does not show in the list of VST plug-ins. Any idea how to get this to work? I'm sunning Windows 7 64-bit, and I have the the B4 II FX dll in both the 64-bit and x86 Program file folders.

2. bigdaddywagon

bigdaddywagon NI Product Owner

Bingo... B4 is 32 bit.

3. mcmike

mcmike New Member

The B4 II full plug-in works fine in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Reaper. It's just the B4 IIFX plug-in (just for the Leslie effect) that doesn't show up. I installed it in both 32 and 64-bit bit directories to see if it would show up.

4. bigdaddywagon

Hmmmm.... I would verify the installation and make sure the VST version is installed. You are running Win7 so, I am no expert on that. I did have trouble trying to use the same effects in Logic however, I used Kore as the plugin and assigned the ins and outs with it. Works like a charm....

5. mcmike

mcmike New Member

It's definitely the VST version. It was installed along with the B4II organ from the Komplete installer.

6. bigdaddywagon

I would call support. They have helped me on discontinued products. Both B4II and Pro53.