B4 ii NI Web demo sounds

Discussion in 'B4 & B4 II' started by bobasound, Oct 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobasound

bobasound New Member

Hi all,

I have been using B4 for a while and happened to go to NI web site to look for an update - I found sound demos of B4 patches and these sound fantastic.

However I tried to find these patches in the B4 plug in once in my sequencer (Logic Pro) and neither the names, nor the incredible sounding patches are there - B4 sounds really fine, but the demo on the web sounds the way I want my organs to sound.

Is there a way to get these patches?

Cheers ;)

2. BarnesVer6

BarnesVer6 NI Product Owner

B4 II has been discontinued and the last time I looked there was no references to it on their website, let alone sound demos. How long ago did you look. Where were they?

I notice you say B4, not B4 II. There were a lot of extra tonewheels and patches added when the original B4 was replaced by B4 II. If I recall correctly this was a paid upgrade, it was a long time ago.

3. Umudo

Umudo Forum Member

4. bobasound

bobasound New Member

BarnesVer6, I indeed meant B4II (thanks Umudo, that's the link ;-)

These demo patches sound great - I guess it's a matter of getting into the sounds and some production - I wonder if these demo patches are just B4II without any external eq/processsing (I guess so).

Most of the demo patches have some reverb on them - I specially like the last one playing Bach - it's called "Air"

Any tips on making B4II sound the way it does in the demos? Any possibility to get these patches + others from Native Instruments?

Cheers

5. WiReD4sOund

WiReD4sOund New Member

how do i make a new post? cant seem to find the option

6. bobasound

bobasound New Member

Click Start New Thread at the top level or REPLY if you want to reply an already started thread

7. Umudo

Umudo Forum Member

Those has to be eq'd or something, because higher notes are not that loud as I have them. I love Laurens out of Space there, it's fun to play =), don't have any idea about Air though. They used the bass pedal imo.

8. bobasound

bobasound New Member

Well, I guess it's a matter of tweaking into the interface to get it sounding right.

Cheers Umudo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.