Solved Backup Playlist I need help

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by Okan, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Okan

Okan New Member

Hello guys I need help, I have stage tonight but My all settings and collection and playlists are gone from Traktor scratch pro, guys I tried to backup colletcion but it's always freezing or timeout. How can I fix this problem, I need my all playlist until tonight it's impossible to do again. because there is a 10.000 tracks. How can I take back to my playlist ? when I try to take from backup/collection folder it's always freezing tracktor is working but loading tab is freezing. Please help me

BTW sorry for my bad english I just need help guys :/

2. bizniz

bizniz New Member

In Traktor's folder, rename the COLLECTION to COLLECTION_OLD.
    In backup folder, find the most recent backup and copy/paste it in Traktor's folder. Rename it to COLLECTION and run traktor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. bartjunited

bartjunited NI Product Owner

Have you tried to delete the collection. Nml file and use a back up collection file from the back up folder?
    You will have to rename it collection. Nml

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Okan

Okan New Member

OMG you guys are awesome thank you guys thank you so much... it works I love you so much really you saved my life now guys I love youuuuuuu :thumbsup: thank you problem is solved. Last question how can I take back my settings ?

5. bizniz

bizniz New Member

In Traktor open preferences and hit the button import. Find the last used settings and hit ok

6. Okan

Okan New Member

Thank you so much man I love you I will pray for you

7. bizniz

bizniz New Member

• Like Like x 1