Battery 4

Discussion in 'General Production Forum' started by Nomasiac, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Nomasiac

Nomasiac New Member

I've been a Battery user for many years and I'm pretty knowledgeable when it comes to using it but....
    Yesterday I created a custom kit, which I have done many times but..
    I deleted a cell but no matter what I do the sound is still on there. It's assigned to the C2 key on my keyboard, I've literally tried everything I can think of.
    I've never come across a ghost cell before, has this happened to anyone else?
    I've tried adding a different sample, replacing the sample etc. What kills me is, when I select "Render Cell In Place" it renders the sound that isn't visible, there should be no sound aaaarrghhh...

On a side note, when u click the cell with the mouse there is no sound but when I hit C2 it's there 20201029_154218.jpg

2. Blindeddie

Blindeddie NI Product Owner

do you have another instance of Battery in the project? very strange indeed, have never experienced that behavior.

3. Nomasiac

Nomasiac New Member

No, but to get rid of the problem I opened up a new instance this afternoon.I Copy & pasted the cells of the problematic instance of Battery into the new one and over rid the kit(saved it again with the same name). It is problem free now

Still baffling tho ‍♂️