1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

BCD2000 & Traktor Programming

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR 3' started by PhilL, Apr 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sayuuk

Sayuuk New Member

2. StevoFFM

StevoFFM New Member

Hi thanks for replies,

my experiences so far have been:

bcd 2000 (driver 1.1.1.0) + traktor 3.2 + no extra software:
    Buttons: work
    Lights*: work
    Jogwheels: don't work

cykokrauts midi-rules approach:
    Buttons: work
    Lights*: don't work
    Jogwheels: work

* with lights I mean the postback of events from traktor to the bcd 2000 when performing an action like press play-button in traktor.

Is this a technical restriction of midi rules or did I sth. wrong? What are others users experiences?

All in all I really like cykokrauts mapping, if the lights would work now, everything would be perfect.

Any comments are welcome...

PS. I was only able to get cyko's midi-rules to work with MidiYoke instead of the Maple Virtual Midi Cable. May be thats why lights don't work?

3. darlo_lad

darlo_lad New Member

Daksha, I downloaded and followed exactly what you needeto do to get things working. Could you possibly tell me how to set up the Traktor audio settings themselves? Just at the moment, I am only hearing rough the headphone and only one of the decks s playing sounds. Thanks very much for your help

4. Daksha

Daksha NI Product Owner

5. RaveOh

RaveOh New Member

Questions

Hello,
    I have some questions:
    I use Traktor 3.3 and BCD 2000.I also use the Joghwheelfix and the mappingadjustments from cytokraut.

But this stuff with the BACK TO TOP Button which affords more options to use the BCD2000 doesnt work , i cant unterstand why.

I also have one question about the effects:
    If i press the Value A - Button,the master effect is activated,thats ok, but if i press the buttons of Value B,C and D nothing happens.:( I also dont unterstand what the Value knobs B,C and D effect ? Please help me

My last question is if i can control the solo-effects of both decks by using the BCD2000 without always using the mouse ?

I would be pleased if you help me and mybe give me a new mappingfile.

And Sorry for my bad English ;)

6. RaveOh

RaveOh New Member

One other question

One other question:One of my Freinds uses Traktor,too and his DECK B is gray and you cant hear any soudn from it,what is the problem ?

7. careercriminal

careercriminal New Member

To think there are still ppl out there buying a bcd2000 and only just going through all this setup. like me. All this midi stuff goes over my head but I have now gotten the bcd2000 working with traktor 3.0 by following the instructions and using the Cycokraut setup.

This is my only problem so far and i think it might be a traktor setting but not sure.

Both decks always play in Deck B of my PFL mix

any help would be great.

8. careercriminal

Hey Does anyone know if there was ever a solution to this? It really would be cool to control deck effects!.

9. careercriminal

3 posts in a row here we go:

I've been using traktor 3.3 with the 3.2 mapping and no probs whatsoever. I cannot thankyou enough cycokraut.
    Thankyou...

I have a suggestion for the next update. (If it is possible)
    What if you make it so If you press and hold
    "back to top" + "syncslave" It will keep the pitch still so that you can centre your slider on the bcd2000.

Thanks again
    Ivan

10. Kako_BR

Kako_BR Forum Member

Looks like you are having a problem with ACPI, Daksha - a.k.a. energy management. Try to set the energy options to "always on", "dekstop" or something. Or disabling ACPI management in the BIOS.

I'm trying to use your MIDI solution for my BCD2000, but it's not working. With the tks that you supplied in your page, my Traktor (3.3.2) is working with the cue/play buttons inverted (as if it is a BCD3000), lights are not working, eq kills buttons work only when holding, etc...

11. kalcco

kalcco New Member

Hi..I followed everything like Daksha said..and everything works great except for my earphones..the earphones work but I cant hear the deck that Im trying to mix in..any help? Thanks

12. btuga_user

btuga_user New Member

i use bcd2000/T3.3.2/midi rules, my .tks is personalized,and when i press “on air” the Right jog show the same message as Left CC96,it should do CC96 left jog wheel back/forth , and CC? RJW back/forth…right? I want to use this button for the “loops”(or for cd-dj jogs),like the “phones split” is for the “browser”(each one alone)….

check it out!
    tks
    http://rapidshare.com/files/107549608/TDS3_3.3-MIDI_dani.tks.html
    key mapping
    http://rapidshare.com/files/107549964/15-04-08_0003.jpg.html

sorry for the spam & thanks for any reply...

13. btuga_user

btuga_user New Member

14. doublej_nl

doublej_nl New Member

Does it have the Cue-Play feature? :S

15. btuga_user

btuga_user New Member

yes it does,check the .jpg for details & mapping

16. btuga_user

btuga_user New Member

doublej_nl:you can´t ear the cue mix from the phones?maybe you have to reset the monitor mix,map a key(board) for it,for ex.

17. karlg

karlg New Member

Please please HELP mesome one..

Hi there everyone please can some one help me big time, i have just bought a bcd2000 and i can not get it to work with my traktor3. I have read all the advise about Cycokraut: MIDI Rules, and DJ Fresha's setup, and bomes. The thing is i am rubbish :angry: with all this i just ned some one to tell me in simple terms how to get it to work. i try'd MIDI Yoke but does not seem to work with VISTA...PLEASE can any one help!
    ---
    Hi there everyone please can some one help me big time, i have just bought a bcd2000 and i can not get it to work with my traktor3. I have read all the advise about Cycokraut: MIDI Rules, and DJ Fresha's setup, and bomes. The thing is i am rubbish :angry: with all this i just ned some one to tell me in simple terms how to get it to work. i try'd MIDI Yoke but does not seem to work with VISTA...PLEASE can any one help!

Last edited: May 31, 2008
  18. megatrn

megatrn New Member

I use bcd2000+Traktor 3.3.2 (using Daksha_BCD23K). And PITC BEND/CUE SEARCH wheels don't move track forward only backward(( How to teach them to move track forward?

ps sorry 4 my bad english.

19. KFENECH

KFENECH Forum Member

mmmm, im having some problems aswell with Daksha's solution. when i load the tks files all works well, in native mode, lights work perfectly except for the jogwheels. when i run AM BCD-2000 Jogwheel Fix and set up In as BCD and Out as Midiyoke 1, the jogwheels do work, but the rest of the buttons and knobs on BCD dont :S i would have to quit the AM jogwheel fix, restart traktor and use it without jogwheels. anyone encountered this problem? i am using traktor 3.3 with latest solution posted by Daksha in the previous posts!
    thanks

20. Sayuuk

Sayuuk New Member

I have one final question left.

Why isn't it possible that when Traktor is set to stop the Deck on track-end, that the play-button on the BCD2000 also gets disabled?

Shouldn't this be possible by now?

Apart from that, everything works fine and I see no reason to buy an expensive console yet :)

Stefan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.