1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

BCD2000 & Traktor Programming

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR 3' started by PhilL, Apr 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hippie

Hippie Forum Member

Thanks for the tip - I think I had the ins and outs setup wrong at the time, all I really wanted was multiple modifier LEDs to help make sense of the pages I was mapping to the BCD in TSP tbh.

Keep us posted on the rotaries mod - that'd be handy for me too now I'm using the BCD to fill the gaps in the current SCS3d maps for TPro. Rotaries would be great for software takeover.

2. shayane brohier

shayane brohier New Member

Hi I am using a BCD 2000 and having trouble using it.
    The BCD 2000 keeps freezing / stuck each time I use or move the buttons or the faders for too long.

eg: If I move the Crossfader /volume or any other knobs 5-6 times continuesly it gets stuck and the mechine does not repond to any commands after words but Tracktor can be operated with the use of the mouse.

Would any one be able to help me out with this matter, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you
    Mark.

3. NU J

NU J New Member

on my comp, My computer recognizes the midi controller (BCD 3000), and the program TRACKTOR 3 or whatever it is recognizes the controller, however the program wont let the MIDI do anything, at all no looping scratching any of that stuff anyone have a idea why?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.