1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Beat jump confusion!

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR DJ 2' started by Step77, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Step77

Step77 New Member

You know how these things can be when something does not seems to be doing what you want it to do. You stood at your decks wondering if its you or the machine. Well, I was using Traktor DJ2 today and having some good fun. I wanted to use beat jump and having the S2 mk3 makes it easy but what i noticed much to my questioning of my own sanity is why is not the the actual beat jump feature not changing bar length during playback! Its seems that it will not change once you have started playback and will change when the next track is loaded. For eg I was on 4 beats/bars sort of thing but wanted to jump 8 maybe 16 and so i nipped into settings and changed the setting to 16 whilst the track was playing. I then twiddled the hardware but nothing happened and i was stuck with 4 bar beat jump/loop jump until the track ended. If this is not me missing something then would i be fair in thinking that I am not alone in wanting this feature to be improved within Traktor DJ 2 App?

2. Step77

Step77 New Member

I found the answer...same a TDJ1 move the loop size.

• Like Like x 1