1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Beatgrid disappears

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by mrpud, May 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrpud

mrpud Forum Member

Hi All,

I'm currently going through my track, editing the info into the correct fields and making beat grids for each.

But if I make a beatgrid and then BPM lock it it will save, only untill I try to change any info for that track ie change the rating enter the genre etc...

Then I have to go back and re complete the beat grid again which doubles the work.

I'm new to TP2, is this just something I have to get used to or is it a problem with my version?

Thanks

2. DJSteveLozzi28

DJSteveLozzi28 Forum Member

I'm not sure if I'm understanding your issue 100% accurately; however, I had a similar issue with TP1. Per the NI Support Team, the reason my grids/waves were disappearing was bc I was not pulling/loading the tracks from the Collection, rather the root folder of where they reside on my laptop. Again, not sure if this is the case, but if it is, then it should fix your issue. I have had no track related issues since playing tracks from the collection only.

3. lethal_pizzle

lethal_pizzle NI Product Owner

Read the manual as regards collections

4. DiscoNova

DiscoNova NI Product Owner

In order to attempt and expand a bit on answer(s) above; this issue is quite common one with people attempting to use the music through the "Explorer"-node (or iTunes-node) in Traktor. This is *not* the way Traktor should be used - instead, it is only a complimentary feature to give users access to songs that are not in their "collection". Only way Traktor is intended to be used is through the "collection". If you choose to use it any other way, it is most likely that you've not read the manual ... You're supposed to import your music into the "collection" and use that. Using Traktor this way will make most of your problems disappear.

5. Count Zero

Count Zero ModerAUtor Moderator

+1

6. mrpud

mrpud Forum Member

hi all,
    Thanks for all the replies.
    Yes I was using the explorer node. I had already imported the folder into the collection and was using the explorer node as a kinda filter as I have my tracks in folder which seperate genres and then rated.

Silly me, I thought if you add the folder into your collection that this would be ok. nevermind.

Again thanks to everyone who took the time to reply, it's much appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.