Beatport Link

Discussion in 'Feature Request' started by gillster11, Oct 2, 2019.

1. gillster11

gillster11 NI Product Owner

Please add beatport link or tidal to Traktor Pro3 even if it means doing a bit of recoding so be it all other DJ platforms rolling this out

• Like Like x 3
  2. Dantrifone

Dantrifone New Member

Do you think this is ever going to happen. So seriously considering getting out of NI but a beatport link would keep me around for a little while..

3. renan

renan New Member

+1

• Like Like x 1
  4. stevebutchjones

stevebutchjones New Member

NI you are taking too long to upgrade basic features DJ’s want, you should have had this ready to go at launch. I’m sorry but I’m going to have to take the jump to Serato, They seem to be more focused on what DJ’s need. Traktor was once great but now has fallen a long way behind, I hope the company troubles we've all read about get sorted and you get back on track.

5. Jangla

Jangla New Member

Couldn't agree more. Every time there's a new release of Traktor I hope for something substantial but it's always just a handful of tiny bug fixes and nothing of any consequence that would drive the platform forward.

6. franceis

franceis New Member

Agreed! Things like the crap internal filter remains untouched, no beatport link... the end of TP era was a bit ago..