Behringer iAxe USB guitar

Discussion in 'GUITAR COMBOS' started by markspark, Feb 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markspark

markspark New Member

I recently purchased a Behringer iAxe393, it came with the guitar combos vol.2 cd. I tried to go to the NI online shop to use the coupon ID but when it asked for country and state it will not advance to next page (online shop).I wrote to support they told me to hang on for few days, it's been near two weeks now and no response as of yet. I read somewhere that this is perhaps a discontinued product, could this be the problem? I really enjoyed using this while on trial period and thought this was perfect for a beginner like me to learn.

discouraged and frustrated..!

2. hrdryder

hrdryder New Member

Keep bugging them....

You bought a product- Behringer and/or NI need to step up and support what they sell.

FWIW-I bought a used iAXE from Ebay, it didn't come with the CD (lost by former owner). Behringer nor NI were interested in helping me acquire/buy the bundled software, so I ended up getting an old version of GR (2.0) and it works fine. I'm sure the newer version is awesome, but it's more than I need right now.

3. markspark

markspark New Member

Behringer iAXE

well it took some, as well as any replys on this forum ( thanks ) but i finally got the verification code from them and it worked fine. this product is a perfect starter set-up for beginners and a good practice
    and or just to fiddle with tool once you get better and you've gotten a better guitar.

4. markyt1977

markyt1977 Forum Member

I had an issue similar a while back, i got stuck at the usa selection...i t was firefox my browser, it worked fine in IE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.