Best Midi To Buy?

Discussion in 'DJ Controllers' started by amok123, Feb 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amok123

amok123 Account Suspended

I have just wasted £££££ on an M Audio Trigger Finger and Traktor...only to find there is no support or preset mapping for them...which is extreemly frustrating as i have wasted about 4 hours a day for the past 2 weeks solid trying to guess and figure out...

With no support or clues left...i think its time to buy a controller that is ready mapped

So which one do i need to waste more money on in order to guarantee that it will be ready to actually start having fun with please?

I want something as similar to trigger finger as possible. need faders, sliders, plenty of knobs and 16 pads please

2. kallekenkel

kallekenkel NI Product Owner

https://www.traktorbible.com/freaks/mappingone.aspx?id=58

Buy a controller from NI (e.g. the Kontrol S2, S4, X1, F1, Maschine..)

For 3rd party devices you need to find a mapping somewhere or build it yourself.

3. amok123

So if i buy a NI product, it is GUARANTEED to be ready mapped from the pads and knobs to the modifier and everything else?

4. amok123

Sorry i just followed the page you sent me...i went on it yesterday, but the pads arent mapped!! Its mapped for FX only...

Do you happen to know where or how i can map the pads for the Trigger Finger?

5. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

if you want to use the remix decks and not map a controller by yourself, buy the f1.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.