Beta 2 (version 2.11.3.13) Uploaded

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Friedemann @ NI, Apr 27, 2018.

1. alec.tron

alec.tron NI Product Owner

Since the request back then 'to send crashlogs' was aimed at me - I did ping Friedemann 2 weeks ago about this via PM a few days after this as well as I wasn't sure where to send the requested crash logs to (other than to the official support ticket... as I have done when it was active/worked on already).
    Unfortunately there was no reply thus far; not on the ticket and not on here neither.
    But I think I have found the bug in the meantime as well and now have a functional xml (for Traktor 2.11.x) again ... which did take a fair bit of time to pinpoint... and funnily enough, in the end it turned out so trivial that I am surprised that there's not more people experiencing the same crashes I saw when iTunes xmls are read...
    Oh well, I'm with you though, let's see what the next update/s & news bring...
    c.

2. SanderSantema

SanderSantema NI Product Owner

Whoops I seen now that I replied to the wrong thing. Thanks for the thorough explanation though :)

3. SanderSantema

This is what I'd like to know ;)

• Like Like x 2
  4. SanderSantema

Hope they aren't going silent again :eek:

5. alec.tron

alec.tron NI Product Owner

They did mention they might need some time to get their ducks in a row before being able to talk - but it would be nice if they would also stick to their previous statements/questions as well if there are/were any, and re-iterate if necessary if dev/management processes makes it necessary to adjust away from a previous statement... like it has happened here at least twice now seemingly.
    As Friedemann said elsewhere NI wants & needs...
    So all eyes are on NI to see if they are able to do just that; but, there's some that will have a lower attention span & patience, and based on past experiences, I can't blame those that do, so silence doesn't do them any favours and communication is rather important at this point as well imo... but let's see what the next steps are.
    c.

6. MiFa1969

MiFa1969 NI Product Owner

Hi Friedemann,
    a few days are already around ...
    Please give us a sign
    Thanks!

7. Friedemann @ NI

Friedemann @ NI NI Team NI Team

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. vko

vko New Member

Why oh why there's no 32bit pc version of Traktor 2.11.3??:eek::rolleyes: I have to stick to 2.11.0.23 32bit...

• Like Like x 1
  9. hellnegative

hellnegative NI Product Owner

Do 32 bit processors (outside of tinkerboard, pi, tablets, and phones) still get sold?