Bitwig device controller templates for all NI FX Packs

Discussion in 'STUDIO FX' started by Kymeia, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2c8tcp7mox8tt6v/AAAIFrIreVruj0qTlHeJIIBDa?dl=0

These enable NI FX including Replika XT, Crush and Mod packs to be controlled just like Bitwig native devices using pretty much any 8 knob controller scripted to automap knobs to 8 macros (for complex devices split across several user pages, some controllers also have buttons that can switch user pages using buttons - NI S Series Mk II can for example using the MOSS extension). Instructions on installing are here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/01gypr61jxtm2do/Info.txt?dl=1

2. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

I've updated the entire pack of NI Creative Effects to be consistent with the layout they have in Komplete Kontrol - this not only simplifies and improves the controls but also facilitates easier muscle memory learning. Replika XT in particular is much more comprehensively mapped now.

3. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

Ok now done the same for the mixing and mastering fx too - so that kompletes the Bitwig device panels for all NI FX apart from Guitar Rig and Reaktor ensembles (and the lite versions). This includes:

Replika XT
    Reverb Classics
    Crush Pack
    Mod Pack
    Driver
    Supercharger GT
    Solid Bus Series
    Vintage Compressors
    Premium Tube Series
    Transient Master

4. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

Do I need to add the lite versions (eg Replika not XT?) I'll only bother if there's enough interest and people are using these, I don't use the lite versions anymore myself and was considering uninstalling them.

5. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

Anyone tried these yet? Are they working OK?

6. OhulahanBass

OhulahanBass NI Product Owner

Wow, thanks! I am going to give these a try tonight!

7. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner