1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Blocks Prime, No Sound from Some Patches

Discussion in 'KOMPLETE KONTROL SERIES' started by BezowinZ, Dec 16, 2019.

1. BezowinZ

BezowinZ NI Product Owner

Might there be a related download/install (I did install Blocks Base & Raaktor)? Quite a few patches within Blocks Prime produce no sound for me when played.

Thanks

Last edited: Dec 16, 2019
  2. JesterMgee

JesterMgee NI Product Owner

Don't produce sound as in the previews don't work or when you load the preset you cannot hear anything if you play it? Examples of which presets for instance?

3. BezowinZ

All the previews work, at least what I scrolled through. It's some of the actual presets once loaded that don't produce sound. I will report back with specific presets in a few hours.

4. BezowinZ

Kept leaving the list at home. I grabbled the 1st 10 presets that weren't producing any sound:

Bell Avalanch
    Bremen Town Musicians
    Cartesian Bongo
    Deep Dwelling
    Drummer In Orbit
    Eternal Melody
    Mr. Toes
    Music for Two Sequences
    Night Division
    Punch

5. gummi

gummi NI Product Owner

Your song needs to be playing for these presets to make sound. If your track is stopped and you try playing notes on this track - nothing is coming out. But after you hit Play these should work as well.

6. BezowinZ

Ahh, that's it. Thanks!