Bought K12UCE during Summer of Sound - charged Full Price

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jay77, Jul 2, 2019.

1. jay77

jay77 New Member

Off to a very rocky start with my NI experience and hoping someone from NI will see this and be able to help. Early yesterday morning, I had the Komplete 12 Ultimate Collector's Edition Upgrade from K12 in my cart and the price was displayed as $499.50 (the Summer of Sound upgrade sale price). It was still this price when I submitted my final payment information at the last step of payment. However, when the purchase went through, I was charged $999.00. Just prior to the purchase, the countdown on the homepage still showed over 5 hours remaining for the Summer Of Sound sale. I purchased the Komplete 12 Upgrade just a few minutes prior so that I could upgrade to the Collector’s Edition and was charged the SOS sale price for the K12 UG. I would like to have the K12UCE UG charge on my credit card adjusted back to the $499.50 sale price that was advertised and that I agreed to pay at the time of my purchase. I opened a ticket with NI Support immediately after the purchase, but haven’t gotten a response yet. I also tried to live chat during PST hours yesterday, but no one was ever there - it says PST Live Chat will be closed on July 4th, but doesn’t mention being closed any other days this week. I’m hoping someone from NI will see this thread and be able to help me resolve this situation. The order number is 7313539. Thanks!

2. Old Mike

Old Mike NI Product Owner

• Like Like x 1
  3. Matt @ NI

Matt @ NI Support Team NI Team

Hi Jay,
    Thank you for reaching out about this.
    Are you able to share your ticket number here or via PM so we can follow on that with you?

• Like Like x 1
  4. jay77

jay77 New Member

Hi Matt - sure, the ticket number is 1914570.

5. jay77

jay77 New Member

Was able to speak with Jay via Live Chat and got everything sorted out. Thanks for your help, Matt! :)

6. Matt @ NI

Matt @ NI Support Team NI Team

Good to hear !