Another entry in my mysterious "always losing beat grids" problem. I've have this problem for 2 years or so and can't figure out why this is happening although I think it partially has to do with iTunes/Music integration and iTunes only storing the tempo as a whole number. Well I'm seeing something new now... a freshly re-gridded track has its BPM reverted to the wrong BPM before my very eyes, and I can easily reproduce. I'm loading "Drop Back", which Traktor thinks is 119 BPM. (It's 120.) The second cue point is the first kick. You can see the grid is off. I re-grid the track, and you can see that the BPM now says 120 and the grid looks good. I then load the next track, and you can see Drop Back has switched back to 119. I reload Drop Back and the BPM is set to 120. Not such a big deal, right? Well, sometimes the BPM stays at 119 and I have to regrid the track over and over again. I used to think this only happened with tracks that had a BPM that was not a whole number (e.g., ending in .5 or .999) and I thought the fractional portion would get chopped off. However, now it happens with BPMs that have no fractions, and the BPM always go down by 1. Possibly related: I use Mixed In Key to set the key of the track after purchase, but I used to also set the initial tempo. Somehow I figured out that setting the tempo with MIK was causing Traktor to frequently say "ID3 tags could not be read" over and over, ever after thinking I fixed the tags. Not sure how I figured that out, but after turning off that option in MIK, I no longer have ID3 errors pop up in Traktor.