1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Broadcasting

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR SCRATCH' started by Spyral, Apr 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spyral

Spyral NI Product Owner

I just noticed that there isn't a "Broadcasting" capability in Traktor Scratch yet...so that raises a few questions from me:

1.) Can we expect to see broadcast capabilities for the internet radio dj's amongst us?

2.) Any chance we can get some Shoutcast support love as well? I noticed Traktor 3 has Icecast (Ogg Vorbis) support, but how bout some Shoutcast (LAME/MP3) support??

=====================

On a side note:

I know Shoutcast supports Title updates (not sure about Icecast). What would be a nice little feature if you add the Shoutcast capability is the ability to assign a hotkey that updates the Title. :)

2. Spyral

Spyral NI Product Owner

? Anyone? *cricket cricket*

3. djDoring

djDoring Account Suspended

do you really think that ni will add something requested by a user in their forum ?

for ni we're all only idiots.

4. Spyral

Spyral NI Product Owner

I can wish can't I?

5. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

indeed NI already implemented a lot of user requests.

yup. and i'm the ueber-idiot reporting the idiots' good and bad moods and ideas to NI to make this world a more idiot place.

*rolleyes*

to the questions:

a) yes, if you upgrade to traktor 3.3 (which will have traktor scratch functionality)

b) i dont know. i will ask.

6. society

society NI Product Owner

native_girl: ueber-idiot > hahahahah soooo geil -> ich konnts mir nicht verkneifen ;-)

7. Spyral

Spyral NI Product Owner

thanks ng

8. PhilL

PhilL Moderator Moderator

Oh not at all Some of the coolest ideas around have come users here!!! Recently Smex idea is one we've actively raised with NI.

I hold most people opinions here in very high regard.
    Some however, when they choose to open their mouths or write, remove all doubt as to their current idiocy quotient. Perhaps a lot less trolling and more of the inciteful constructionist might change ones opinion of your persona?

Phil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.