1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Browser changes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gillster11, Feb 28, 2020.

1. gillster11

gillster11 NI Product Owner

What browser changes are they making to 3.3 to implement new features

2. Blindeddie

Blindeddie NI Product Owner

Might want to be more specific as to 3.3 of what!!!

3. gillster11

Sorry in Traktor pro 3.3 release

4. alec.tron

alec.tron NI Product Owner

I asked the same as well elsewhere, as
    'Test Focus:
    • Browser
    has been listed in the Beta releases for a while now, but so far, nothing conclusive, in terms of anything tanglible in the releases, or replies from NI that shed some light on this.
    So in the essence, +1... and as posted elsewhere as well - would be good to hear:
    • what has been changed, browser wise
    • what will come soon
    as this (i.e. a fix for TP3, and complete Browser rewrite - probably on the tdj2 basis... but for either of which the fundamental issues with metadata i/o would need to be tackled first of...) has been promised to come for a very long time and is well overdue.
    Cheers.
    c.

• Like Like x 1
  5. gillster11

So what you reckon will happen I believe we might be waiting sometime before we see anything drastically change with the browser i.e. streaming services added etc.But hopefully they do something fast because time running out and there losing ground on the rest

• Like Like x 1