New Browser Duplicate files bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by man-tk, Jun 13, 2020.

1. man-tk

man-tk NI Product Owner

Archive - right click on any history , import to playlist , you will find all files duplicated .

the history playlist have 27 songs , imported have 54 .

Last edited: Jun 13, 2020
  2. Sander @ NI

Sander @ NI NI Team NI Team

Hi man-tk ,

I think you mean Export Playlist and then import the playlist ? There is no import playlist option in the history node. Import Playlist is broken, it will be fixed in the next beta.

Best
    Sander

3. man-tk

man-tk NI Product Owner

Step 1 :go to Archive >>> HISTORY (any )
    Step 2 : Right Click >> Import to Playlists
    Step 3 : Name it as you like
    Step 4 : go to the created playlist and you will find all files duplicated .

If the History List had 20 songs & you import to playlists you will have one new playlist with 40 songs .

Captura de pantalla 2020-06-15 a las 1.01.14.png

4. Sander @ NI

Sander @ NI NI Team NI Team

Ah oke under Explorer > Archive. Yes its the same bug. It will be fixed in the next beta.

5. Adman_Rob

Adman_Rob NI Product Owner

This also happens if you import a playlist from Apple Music.

As with man-tk, if I select a playlist in the tree that is in Apple Music and then right click and select import to playlists, the new playlist has every track duplicated.

6. alec.tron

alec.tron NI Product Owner

Worth mentioning - as I flagged this bug elsewhere and found another issue, but that has not been mentioned here:
    IF you then analyze files in playlists that show this file duplication bug, the resulting grids/bpm is completely off in most cases, and you will need to remove the T4 data first (from file metadata AND Traktor DB), then analyze the same in a Traktor version where this bug is not present (i.e. the 3.3. release...).
    For my case that meant I can not use the last 2 beta versions (and 121, the last version without these issues, has expired by now unfortunately), and needed to go back to 3.3. instead in order to have usable beatgrids & bpm data...
    c.

7. Paul Us Dj

Paul Us Dj New Member

Good day! Duplicates occur the same way if you create a playlist based on the selected folder from the browser. Fortunately, it’s easy to get rid of duplicates in the playlist itself.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files: