Browser "Sort By" Hotkey

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by McFat, Feb 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McFat

McFat NI Product Owner

Since I mapped "search", moving through the browser list and loading tracks into decks to either midi buttons or hotkeys I was wondering if it would be possible to map a key to sort your browser by a certain column. Couldn't find anything in the mapping sections.
    Most of the time I go by the rating but if another column was chosen before I would always have to move back to the mouse and click on the header.

It's no huge dial but it would help the workflow a little, I guess.

Thanks

2. dj_smex

dj_smex NI Product Owner

Nope, there's no hotkey to do this in TP as far as I'm aware but think it's a great feature request. It's not too far away from my request for hotkeys to move selected track Up/Down in the browser list.

I'd also apreciate hotkeys for the sort-on drop-down. Just imagine not having use of a mouse, how will you use Traktor?

see my post:
    http://www.native-instruments.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78730

3. Karlos Santos

Karlos Santos Rocket Man Moderator

djsmex did you ever send this idea in to Support ? I think this is an excellent idea. Ill put it forward but you should do so as well, maybe even suggest it in the 'Traktor On The Record Sessions".

4. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

well, traktor 2.6 had this ability. i've been moarning about the loss of this functionality since the first T3 betas...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.