:: buy and sell ::

Discussion in 'General DJ Forum' started by DJ Freshfluke, Jan 13, 2005.

1. DJ Jinja

DJ Jinja Forum Member

Sorry Ellrond but it's no longer available. I was gearing up to buy the Xone:4D and but due to financial issues (something about a recession going on - who knew?) I am going to hang on to it for the time being.

When I do get round to selling it I will send you an email first and see if you still want it.

By the way, I am getting the VCI-100 "upgrade kits" (if I can call them that) from DJ Tech Tools to pimp it out (a lot cheaper than the Xone:4D!). If you manage to get a VCI-100 from somewhere else then I highly recommend you get them as well.

VCI-100SE Overlays (Black)
    VCI-100 JogGrip
    VCI-100 Firmware Kit

Check it out:
    http://techtools.myshopify.com/

2. idlebot

idlebot NI Product Owner

3. djjasoncarroll

djjasoncarroll NI Product Owner

Anyone want a BCD3000 £70 (ONO) can drop off between beds and north london PM me the condition of the unit is use and I have the install disc Traktor LE is missing though its in ok condition with a few marks here and there but nothing major.

4. friction

friction NI Product Owner

fader fox DJ2 and DX2 for sale

Parting with my faderfoxes!
    http://faderfox.de/
    Got a DJ2 and a DX2 linked together.
    Indeed an awesome pair, and in immaculate condition.
    I have cables that came with it, and will throw in a usb midi cable that has worked flawlessly for me.
    Im in NYC and letting them go for $250 each.
    This is not including shipping..
    contact me with any questions..
    dkamhaji@nyc.rr.com
    thanks

Danny

5. TeLLy

TeLLy NI Product Owner Extraordinaire

Anyone looking to move an Audio8 with or without multicores? Already have adequate software licenses, just want a second card for my new pair of decks for back-to-back DJ action.

6. andyfoz

andyfoz NI Product Owner

looking for a third xp10, anyone?

:cool:

7. stylebreakup

stylebreakup New Member

Technics 1210 MK 5 - 2 years old (optionally SHURE M-447)
    400 Euro o.n.o.

Location Germany

8. MONSTA

MONSTA Forum Member

Stanton DaScratch

Had this for a few weeks now and have decided to get a zero4 which will do most of what i need on the midi side.
    £165, will ship to UK only, or can be picked up from Hackney or Soho London.

Just PM me.
    Niietzshe

9. seven_sins

seven_sins New Member

UDG Flip Front Slanted Record Bag (Silver) MINT*****

Just seeing if anyone is looking for a solid bag out there!:D

The best bag there is! Period. You're bidding on one UDG Slanted Record Bag! This bag is in perfect condition and has no scratches or tears. The combination locks are also in perfect, fully-functioning condition.

In the auction you get one bag + all the documents. As a bonus, I am including a pen-sized DJ flashlight, perfect for finding the right tune in the dark! Records pictured are not included.

Link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=320323879116

10. Jambandbass18

Jambandbass18 Forum Member

Anyone selling traktor 3?

11. garydev

garydev New Member

A mate of mine is selling his Hercules RMX Steel.

Perfect condition, used about twice, never gigged with. He bought it and then realized he has no need for it. He's looking for €200 o.n.o and based in Dublin. He's willing to ship if the buyer pays. Registered insured post to the UK is €25 extra.

PM me for his contact details.

Info on mixer here :

http://hercules.com/uk/DJ-Music/bdd/p/83/dj-control-steel/

12. 14N-FR

14N-FR New Member

I too am also looking for a copy of Traktor 3, please PM me if you are wanting to sell!

13. Gurumonkey

Gurumonkey New Member

For Sale: Faderfox DJ2 midi controller optimized for Traktor DJ studio 3.0 and Live

Hi! i'm selling a Faderfox DJ2 micromodule. Looks great, works perfectly. I bought this as part of a 2 faderfox deal, and but i have decided i really don't need 2 at all. The DJ2 works with Live no problem, but is not natively supported. Faderfox has a few templates that make this thing work great. It's mainly designed for DJing. This is especially useful with Traktor, as that's what it is originally designed for. I'll include a short midi cable (only useful for hooking 2 faderfoxes together) and a power cable. I'm looking for $300 and i'll cover the shipping to the continental US. One of these is selling on ebay for 290 plus 20 for shipping, but doesn't include the extras. Feel free to ask questions.
    I'm open to other offers on the price.
    here is a link.
    http://www.faderfox.com/html/dj2_product_page.html

14. Tan21l

Tan21l Forum Member

UK buyers only...

Numark OMNI Control. Mint condition, boxed with all leads/manuals and has a receipt/guarantee -- less than two months old.

For sale or will swap / P/X for another controller.

PM me if interested...

http://www.numark.com/omnicontrol

:)

15. normalson

normalson New Member

U.S. people only please,

I have putting my vci-100 up for sale, bought it new like 5 months ago, looking for like 375 and we will work something out for shipping. shipping from WI.

email or PM me for more info and pics.

thanks

16. dj-highdef

dj-highdef Forum Member

I have a X-Session Pro DJ Midi Mixer Controller up for sale.
    works without any issues, and will come with original box and a usb cable. We can make the purchase directly or over ebay its your choice. im asking 70$ shipped. I can be reached on aim chadw8403 or by pm. Thanks

17. Gurumonkey

Gurumonkey New Member

18. dj_smex

dj_smex NI Product Owner

VCI firmware upgrade kit

Any one in the UK want to sell me the VCI-100 1.3 firmware upgrade kit?

djtechtools is currently out of stock and I figered, if there's anyone in the UK who got one a while ago, probably don't need it now, as its a once only opperation.

cheers,
    john@djsmex.co.uk

19. DJ Jinja

DJ Jinja Forum Member

Hey DJ Smex, I've got one that I don't need anymore. I'll send you an email with details.

20. dj_smex

dj_smex NI Product Owner

cheers, much appreciated