Buy and Sell

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by DJ Freshfluke, Jan 13, 2005.

1. Anselm.

Anselm. NI Product Owner

Any Faderfox DX2 flying around at homes? Looking for one. Price depends on age.

2. apford

apford NI Product Owner

FS: Focusrite Saffire interface + 8 Mogami / Neutrik cables

Focusrite Saffire audio interface + 8 Mogami cables w/ Neutrik connectors

I'd like to keep it, but the Firewire port on my laptop has become physically unreliable and repair cost is too much, so I'll be going with a USB interface.

The unit is 1 year old. Includes 8 Mogami audio cables with Neutrik connectors (1/4" to RCA) for connecting to a 4 channel DJ mixer. Also includes original driver CD, Cubase LE CD, Power Supply, 6-pin Firewire cable, and original box.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320334090433

Item is shipped from Brooklyn, New York

Attached Files:

• 01.JPG
      01.JPG
      File size:
      164.8 KB
      Views:
  3. jonny_mac_99

jonny_mac_99 New Member

4. seven_sins

seven_sins New Member

5. iamthedj4u

iamthedj4u Forum Member

2 Gemini Direct Drive XL 500 II Turntables
    Good condition.. work great... good for beginner.
    I will sell these indiviually cause then I will just add a third deck to my set up.
    Would like to get 75 a piece for them but if anyone would like to make me an offer I would surely consider it.

Also have a Behringer DJX700 Mixer. 4 Channel with effects. Excellent condition. Would like to get 85 for it but once again... make an offer.

I live in the Minneapolis MN area so local buyers are key as I really dont wont to have to worry about this stuff getting damaged during shipping. So let me know.. make me an offer.

I would take 200 for the whole works if your local...
    Will also consider trading for anything interesting.... Midi controller or anything you have got... I hoard electronics so let me know.. thanks again

6. Sasha Solo

Sasha Solo Forum Member

2 Technics M5G direct drive turntables! Used at home only and in perfectly new condition!

Always have been in crates and never taken out! U.S. residents only, pm me if you are interested for a price!

Check out the pics!

Attached Files:

7. reflectiverays

reflectiverays New Member

8. buggles

buggles NI Product Owner

Anyone selling a VCI Firmware kit?

In the US and looking to buy the kit to update to FW 1.3.

9. normalson

normalson New Member

hi buggles, can't send PMs yet so hopefully you will see this, i sold my vci-100 a couple months ago. i'm in madtown, what type of music do you play?

10. buggles

buggles NI Product Owner

Madison, huh? I'm not too far from you then. I was a DnB guy way back. (Still love it) Chicago, acid, detroit, hard, funky, disco house and always been a German techno fan and love minimal and tech house. I love the space minimal allows for tweakin' knobs! I go by what I feel, not the charts.

Were you around for the Furthur days? UFO? Electribe? Anything at the expo? I just got back from Long Beach last Dec. and am dying to get re-aquainted with the scene.

11. RobbieChi

RobbieChi New Member

DIGIDESIGN PRO TOOLS 7.4 OFFICIAL COURSEWARE BOOKs 101-210m

NOVATION MIDI 25SL COMPACT

PIONEER CDJ'S 800MK (PAIR)

DIGIDESIGN FACTORY MBOX2 W/PT 8 TRANSFUSER HYBRID 1.5
    brand new omni control...

selling most of my pro gear... send me an email if you are interested... it's up on ebay but if you tell me you seen it on here i will give you a small discount to buy it now on ebay... unless you are local (chicago) we can meet up... save me a buck or two

12. Jordan Vesteyo

Jordan Vesteyo NI Product Owner

13. Marc_Tf

Marc_Tf NI Product Owner

Stanton VRM-10 for sale

Stanton VRM-10

The VRM-10 is Stanton's new flagship mixer (few years ago ;)). There is no other DJ mixer like it in the world. From it's valve preamp and built-in filter to its high quality faders, this mixer is any DJ's dream come true.

- Super smooth VCA faders
    - Crossfader curve adjustment
    - 8 line and 4 phono inputs on 4 channels
    - 2 mic inputs with gain control and 3 band EQ
    - Extremely versatile 3 band EQ (+/-15dB) with parametric mids (+/-25dB 100Hz/10KHz) on each channel
    - Built-in analog bandpass and notch filters with high and low cut-off and resonance controls
    - 16 built-in DSP effects, including Reverb, Delay, Flanger, Pitch shifter, with 5 parameter controls: level, feedback, speed, factor, and depth.
    - Built-in valve preamp provides the absolute best sound quality ever in a DJ mixer. Features liquid mercury tube indicators
    - Assignable effects send/return for external effects.
    - 2 masters and 1 booth output (Master 1 has XLR, TRS balanced 1/4" and unbalanced RCA)
    - Each channel is assignable to either side of the crossfader. LED indicators are provided.

Box and manual included. PM me if you're interested.

Attached Files:

14. dennis148

dennis148 New Member

looking for a Faderfox DX2...

pls contact me: dennis148(at)gmx.de

15. signaturex

signaturex NI Product Owner

OK !@!

heres your chance to own an amazing piece of DJ gear and a bonified chunk of TRAKTOR HISTOREY.

I have for sale one final scratch 2 system. !

It includes

origininal BoX outer no styro.
    stanton fs2 scratch amp
    power adapter
    fire-wire cable
    1 final scratch timecode vinyl in sleave and box
    2 final scratch timecode cds in sleaves
    1 final scratch software CD in sleave
    Instruction book

the software can be transferred to the new user.

everything is in working order .. the vinyl and cds are basically un-used.

100$ + ship

please PM me if interezted.

16. FunkyRob

FunkyRob Forum Member

Traktor Scratch Kit for sale/trade.

So I went from Final Scratch to Traktor3 with FS2 Hardware and then with NI/Stanton Split I was scared to keep so so I bought the first Traktor Scratch Upgrade Kit.

But.......I had a Powerbook G4 and it ran like poo.

So, I bought Serato Scratch Live to run on that Powerbook. Since then I have bought a Macbook pro and got the free Traktor Scratch Pro update when it was sent to me by NI.

I've figured out that I can't figure it out. make sense? I am way over my head with this stuff and would prefer to trade it for a 2nd copy of Serato Scratch Live.

I can transfer all of my serial #'s can't I?

I should say that it's never left my house, vinyl control records have some use, and I've never opened the control cd's. Audio 8 DJ is just collecting dust.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2009
  17. DELUXE77

DELUXE77 Forum Member

18. andyfoz

andyfoz NI Product Owner

hi

4 x eks xp10
    1 behringer ddm4000
    1 dell vostro with traktor pro
    built into dj case

want to see it? type this into you tube as i cant post a link here as forums rules.

search for: TRAKTOR DJ PRO 4 DECKS 1989 - 2009

may split components if interested

19. RobbieChi

RobbieChi New Member

20. Karlos Santos

Karlos Santos Rocket Man Moderator

You will have to arrange a 'Transfer Of Sale' on this , i assume you are aware of this.