:: buy and sell ::

Discussion in 'General DJ Forum' started by DJ Freshfluke, Jan 13, 2005.

1. matt-the-dj

matt-the-dj Forum Member

traktor sratch dvs software needed

hi all,
    i have an audio 8, im looking for a version of traktor scratch so i can use timecodes, anyone selling the software and possibly the timecodes aswell.
    email-
    mlegacyms@aol.com
    regards
    matt

2. mister-dean

mister-dean Forum Member

I searching for TS or TSP licence. If any body dont need it any more, please PM me. Thanks!

3. cBlaq

cBlaq Forum Member

hit tomd25 above.

4. gregburnett

gregburnett New Member

5. reactivate

reactivate Forum Member

Xone:22 For Sale - US

Got a mint condition Xone:22 for sale:

$200 + Shipping (U.S.A)

[​IMG]

Cheers.

6. jonpaul1

jonpaul1 Forum Member

Hay guys i got a tsd and tsp that im selling as i only use tsp2 now n moving to serato live

7. matt-the-dj

matt-the-dj Forum Member

I'm after the traktor sratch software with license,I have the hardware pm me if that's what your selling, whats your price?
    Regards
    Matt

8. upbeat30

upbeat30 NI Product Owner

Wtb traktor scratch duo/pro

Hi people I am after buying traktor scratch duo/pro 2 if anyone has one for sale in the uk need the hard ware as well cheers people

9. hesitant

hesitant Forum Member

FS: Maschine, Launchpad & Midi Fighter (UK)

I'm regrettably selling my Maschine, Launchpad and Midi fighter as they are just sitting getting no use at all as I don't have the time.

The launchpad was bought at the beginning of the year and used about 4 times. Comes boxed with ableton (unused), lead and manual.

Maschine was bought around March and again only been used about 4-5 times. Still has the protective film over the displays. Comes boxed with lead, disc and manual.

Midi fighter was bought about end of April and used a few times also. Comes with lead and will be boxed securely.

Open to offers on all.

Picture of all 3 can be found here:

[​IMG]

10. peterbamper

peterbamper New Member

11. Count Zero

Count Zero ModerAUtor Moderator

Just checking that you know Final Scratch is a VERY old version.

12. upbeat30

upbeat30 NI Product Owner

hi all selling my magma ddj-t1 case as its just a little bit to big or my needs. its only 3 weeks old. ddj-t1 fits perfectly into it and its the one with the laptop tray attached pm if youre intrested and i will e mail some pics over

cheers matt

13. dj_smex

dj_smex NI Product Owner

M-Audio Project Mix swop for NI Kontrol S4 & TPro2

I have the M-Audio Project Mix IO new and boxed, never used and would like to swop this for the NI Kontrol S4 and Traktor Pro 2.

I live in Clacton-On-Sea Essex and would prefer to arrange to meet for any swop. My number is 01255 428138.
    ---
    I have the Vestax VCI-100 MIDI controllor and would like to swop this for the NI Kontol X1. I live in Clacton Essex and would prefer to arrange a meet for any swop. My number is 01255 428138.
    ---
    I have the Pioneer DJM 3000 19" mixer with FX and the CMX 3000 19" twin CD decks in a Swan alli-case and the EFX 1000 FX unit all for sale for £1400 cash on collection. All the units are in excelent condition, never been taken out, hardly ever used. Call 01255 428 138 to arrange view and collection.
    ---
    I have the Faderfox DJ2 and DX2 MIDI controllors with alli case for sale £250.

14. peterbamper

peterbamper New Member

I do know that, but I need a cheep one as for the start.

15. jonpaul1

jonpaul1 Forum Member

hay guys i got TSP and TSD for sale its only for the licence and time code cds no amps

16. Count Zero

Count Zero ModerAUtor Moderator

The hardware (ni soundcard) and the license are a package detail. You may not sell them separately.

17. gonzo.pete

gonzo.pete Forum Member

That would usually be all well and good but Native Instruments refused to reset my serial despite me being able to offer comprehensive evidence of my legitimate purchase of (a secondhand) Scratch Duo 2. Contacting the original owner was no longer possible and thus I had to source stand alone software :angry:

Maybe something NI needs to reevaluate, terms & conditions wise?

18. jonpaul1

jonpaul1 Forum Member

thats it so one of my amps broke so that 400 pound i spent is the usless , * i can think of a few words for that * n yet NI sell the soft weare as seprate :/

19. LoveBass

LoveBass New Member

Technics 1200 M5gs!

The very best tables technics ever built. I don't really feel the need to list stats I'm guessing you won't need to google these to know them. In perfect working order. These are used and their are some small signs of a used turntable. Two small problems. One of the tables is lacking feet (a 40$ purchase on Ebay) and one of the ground cables is missing its little prong. They do include dust covers. Other than that these are quite the perfect pair of turntables. I was hoping to get $1400 for these. I would keep them but I have str8150s and I need the cash for school. I would prefer to sell but any trade worth considering must include a large amount of cash, and I don't really need anything. I've been told this is a fair asking price. Hope your interested and I would love to entertain any questions: kamalnaeem@gmail.com

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us