1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Can I Do This?

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR SCRATCH' started by feno, Apr 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feno

feno Forum Member

Hey,
    Thinking strongly of getting TS and replacing my AK1.Is the Audio 8 a soundcard aswell?
    What id really like help with though is that i dj off a laptop with Traktor 3 and an X Session.Wold it be possible if i get decks to use the x session as my mixer to the onscreen mixer?
    Any help appreciated.
    Peace.

2. AudioRapture

AudioRapture NI Product Owner

As far as I know that is not possible - TS pretty much *requires* an external mixer as it doesn't seem to have in internal one. At least I don't see one in the screen-shots.

The A8DJ *is*, in fact, a sound card, but for your purposes probably overkill.

Nevertheless, if you *do*want the A8DJ, you should buy the TS cross-grade - it's the same price.

3. Spyral

Spyral NI Product Owner

There is NOT an internal mixer in Traktor Scratch, not sure if one will be implemented either. The A8DJ however IS a good stable soundcard, and offers exactly what is advertised. It may do you some justice, however I know not what your intentions or habits are.

4. djDoring

djDoring Account Suspended

i hope it is possible to control fx knobs,browser via midi like in tfs ?!?

5. buenputter

buenputter NI Product Owner

I guess that it will be possible with Traktor 3.3, because Traktor 3.2 includes an internal mixer and therefore 3.3 should include one as well.
    (Traktor Final Scratch neither included an internal mixer.)

6. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

buenputter is right and @ doring: yes!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.