Can I use Play Series Selection Presets in my Songs?

Discussion in 'General Production Forum' started by noctiluca1999, Nov 20, 2020.

1. noctiluca1999

noctiluca1999 New Member

hello. i wanted to know if i can use Play Series Selection Presets, hybrid keys, ethereal earth, etc. in my music? do i need to buy a license for that? will i have to pay royalties? am i allowed to profit off these free selection? please, let me know. thank you.

2. Blindeddie

Blindeddie NI Product Owner

here is the Legal jargon from the EULA.

3.7 In case a sound library is part of the purchased Product the following Sound License Agreement shall apply in addition to the EULA:

The provided samples, instruments and presets can be used for commercial or non-commercial music and audio productions without the prior permission from Native Instruments under the terms of this Sound License Agreement. The usage of this Product (in particular samples, instruments and presets) for the creation of a sound library or as a sound library for any kind of synthesizer, virtual instrument, sample library, sample-based product or other musical instrument is strictly prohibited. Individual samples, sound sets or audio loops may not be distributed (commercially or otherwise) standalone. Furthermore these samples, sound sets or audio may not be repackaged in whole or in part as audio samples, sound libraries or sound effects.

so you can use it in music you create.

• Like Like x 1