1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Can you run F1 and Novation Launchpad in MIDI for Remix Decks in Traktor Pro 3 for all 64 slots?

Discussion in 'KONTROL F1' started by EyesHockey, Jan 19, 2020.

1. EyesHockey

EyesHockey New Member

I was looking to run an F1 and also a Novation Launchpad in MIDI to control Traktor Pro 3 for a single Remix Deck.

I can use the F1 to see the first four slots, right. Then, can I use the Launchpad to access all 64 slots without the need to scroll through the pages? So, the 64 Launchpad buttons would be 100% dedicated and mapped to the 64 slots

I'm thinking two (2) F1s and two (2) Launchpads to control decks C and D.

I think this is possible and am going to run an experiment with my MIDI keyboard as a test.

But, I also wanted to know if others are doing something similar.

Do you use Remix Sets and an F1? Do you use more than one page of slots?

Do you just make remix sets and use one page of slots and reload other remix sets frequently? Do you use all four pages and focus on a style and covering a larger portion of your set with one single remix set with 64 slots full?