1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Can't disable Flux Mode

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR DJ (for iPhone and iPad)' started by DjJascha, May 17, 2016.

1. DjJascha

DjJascha NI Product Owner

Hi,

I want to start the Downbeat/HipHop Track by scratching the first Kick. I press play in prior, because there is no Chance to scratch&cue the Deck. When I leavr my finger off the touchscreen, it won't start from the beginning, but from somewhere in the Track. Like it does in Flux Mode...

I'm using latest ios with latest traktor and flux mode is off.

Thank you & peace

2. ardkor

ardkor Member

I don't have my ipad with me at the moment so can't remember how to do what you want, but you need to turn something on rather than turn it off. Isn't it the button that looks like a snowflake that does that?

3. DjJascha

DjJascha NI Product Owner

Thats Freeze Mode. You can cue in freeze mode by pointing right, but unfortunately you cannot scratch in Freeze mode.

ats

4. ardkor

ardkor Member

Ok I just tried this, if you touch & 'hold' on the wave with your left hand, then press play on that deck with right hand, you can scratch in from the start of a track, but as soon as you lift your left hand off the wave it goes into automatic mode & you can't stop it then.
    Other than this you probably would need a Kontrol S2 Mk.II. I presume you would be able to take full control over the wave with an S2 and scratch when you want, but I don't have one to try it with...

Last edited: May 20, 2016