1. Hi everyone,

We have just announced our latest version of the Komplete bundles.

Find out more about the bundles and the newly added instruments

Komplete 13 is available for pre-order now, and will become available for download on October 1, 2020.

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Can't export to soundcloud.. Won't login

Discussion in 'iMaschine' started by Patterned Noises, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Patterned Noises

Patterned Noises New Member

It asked me to login again suddenly and won't accept the correct info. Anyone know what to do? Thanks. If you want to hear my imaschine jams go to soundcloud.com/patternednoises

Plz help.. Thanks:)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. AudioArt

AudioArt New Member

image.jpeg image.jpeg It's been doing this to me for days now and I've been searching the web to see if I'm the only one. This post is first sign that it could be more than just me. After changing password and establishing 3 new soundcloud accounts for this purpose only w no luck...I'm beginning to think something's wrong on the app developers side. Very disappointed. It's just an incredibly bad time to not be able to conveniently upload an export to share with others the cool ideas I'm playing around with. My question is how long is this error set to last for NI

Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
  3. Patterned Noises

That's exaclty what I was thinking

4. Patterned Noises

What's your soundcloud ?:)

5. AudioArt

AudioArt New Member

I need iMaschine to be able to export to Soundcloud otherwise I'm forced to go out through the headphone jack into a computer input and just far far too complicated to share

6. AudioArt

AudioArt New Member

IMaschine suddenly booted me out of my Soundcloud account on both my iPad and my iPhone (which I've been logged into and never been logged out of for 3 years). Both on different iOS

7. AudioArt

AudioArt New Member

Very cool triply grooves on your Soundcloud page!!! Hopefully we will be exporting again in no time!

8. AudioArt

AudioArt New Member

And we are back online iMaschine users! Fret no more. This 3 day spell has ran its course. Thank you to those behind the scenes who stayed busy working this through!