Can't find Kore2 64bit?

Discussion in 'KORE' started by greggybud, Nov 7, 2019.

1. greggybud

greggybud NI Product Owner

I just upgraded to W10 with a new PC. In Support>my products it shows Kore and Kore2. But there is only a download button next to Kore2. I'm not sure how to download Kore other than my old CD's, but I guess I don't need it since I have the original kore .ksd sounds already installed.

Anyway when I download the Kore2.iso (about 4 gigs) there is no 64 bit Kore. Only 32 bit in that iso download. I can't find the Kore2 64 bit download anywhere....Help?

What am I overlooking?

2. nielsdolieslager

nielsdolieslager NI Product Owner

Try downloads > legacy downloads

3. greggybud

Thank you! But I'm still not sure where I should download. (see 2 attachments)

Should I download the last updated Service Center? Is that where I would find 64 bit Kore? I thought the service center would not even work with NI any longer? I did try connecting to an older Service Center version with no luck. kore.jpg kore2.jpg

I wonder why NI would not have this in the .iso instead of only having 32 bit versions?

4. EvilDragon

EvilDragon Moderator Moderator

5. greggybud

Yes, the kore2 update is there as a .iso file, but it does not include the Kore 64 bit version which is what I'm looking for.

I'll re-try the old fashioned Service Center.

Thanks!

6. EvilDragon

EvilDragon Moderator Moderator

You were in the right place for the update. Your search term should have been "kore 2", not "kore2" :) 2.1.4 is last version.

7. nielsdolieslager

nielsdolieslager NI Product Owner

D9C0211B-DF35-4A4F-A4DD-D936206345BC.png If you click legacy downloads you get a search bar where you can type kore 2.

8. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

upload_2019-11-7_14-31-49.png

Some has no dl button.

9. greggybud

Thank you! The space between kore and 2 really helped.:)

• Like Like x 1