Can't get my traktor pro activation email even if I registered z1 since a week

Discussion in 'KONTROL Z1' started by keng~, Dec 26, 2013.

1. keng~

keng~ NI Product Owner

As the subject says, I can't get my activation email for traktor pro 2 as the xmass promo for the z1 assure, even if I registered z1 sice a week or so. I contacted the support and no response as been sent to me, anyone have experienced this kind of problem? Tanks in advance for reply, bests from Italy,
    Keng~

2. CakeAlexS

CakeAlexS NI Product Owner

Well I've only just bought and installed a Kontrol Z1, I've installed the drivers and Traktor 2 LE etc.
    Registered the hardware and serials etc.

According to website

"For a limited time, buy the ultra-compact TRAKTOR KONTROL Z1 and get the award-winning TRAKTOR PRO 2 software for free. Until January 10, save a total of $79 / 79 € and get hands-on control over your music for delivering floor-shaking DJ sets. TRAKTOR PRO 2 software is provided as a download following registration of the TRAKTOR KONTROL Z1 hardware."

I'm not seeing where to get serials and software for Traktor Pro 2 anywhere.
    I believe we should also be getting a voucher.

You are saying we are supposed to get an email?

3. Abebe

Abebe NI Product Owner

I think I waited one week but there was no holidays in between and since I already had traktor pro 2 I was able to use the Z1.

4. CakeAlexS

I don't see why we should have to wait at all, this should be automated (no wonder their support is so busy). Still waiting sadly... Sent a support email.

5. CakeAlexS

Guess it helps if I read....

4.We'll send you an e-mail with TRAKTOR PRO 2 serial number and download link. You'll receive another email with your e-voucher code. NOTE: Sendout can take up to 48 hours.

Still why you should have to wait 48 hours, they can emulate a whole orchestra but they can't automatically add an item for free into somebodies account... Bit like being able to go to visit mars but unable to walk for longer than a minute when at planet earth.

6. CakeAlexS

So as they said it takes up to 48 hours. I have my key and my coupon. NI if you are listening your need to speed up your process (automate!) so a user gets the Key as soon as the hardware is registered. Thanks...

Maybe this is useful to somebody. The other guys who haven't received their keys should check their spam folders.

7. keng~

keng~ NI Product Owner

Sorry but i've double checked my spam folder and there isn't email from NI in it. I'm a customer since 2006 so NI emails are legits for my mail provider. :)

8. CakeAlexS

Did you check your old email address?

9. keng~

keng~ NI Product Owner

I always used this address for NI communication, :)

For NI: I sent 2 support requests, I wrote to the forum, I can't call you by phone as my English isn't verbal fluently spoken, Please Send Me My Traktor Pro 2 Serial, I'm an happy user since 2006, I'm really disappointed by this "support behaviour", please native instruments, you've all my email addresses why can't get traktor pro 2?

10. keng~

keng~ NI Product Owner

Onestly I'm Really disappointed by this kind of lack of support by Native Instruments, I'm a legit Native Instruments user since 2006, and "Pissing OFF" users isn't professional!

I sent 5 support form emails, and No Response at all has been received by me yet!

We all know how to activate (C)racktor Pro 2 without a legit serial number, and as we believe in NI we want to stay legit and buy the software we use, but What happen if We need Traktor Pro 2 for a gig and after all these support emails sent to NI we get no response, we go on google and write up traktor pro 2 torrent and we go to our GIG?

What kind of ..cking support is this? you, NI, are happy that legit users need to go and crack your SW for spinning some tracks in a gig only because you're to BUSY to ..cking reply to emails?

I'm really disappointed! :(