1. IMPORTANT:
    We launched a new online community and this space is now closed. This community will be available as a read-only resources until further notice.
    JOIN US HERE

Can't get the key values to show up

Discussion in 'General DJ Forum' started by Jamierial, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Jamierial

Jamierial New Member

I've analysed all of my tracks in Mixed in Key and then after refreshing traktor the key didn't show up. I deleted the transient files and re analysed them and the key still doesn't show. Any ideas?

2. Count Zero

Count Zero ModerAUtor Moderator

How did you "refresh" traktor? How/where are you expecting to see the keys?

3. Jamierial

Jamierial New Member

I refreshed by checking the consistency as I read in a post / tutorial that the key values (which should be seen in the key column of your track collection) would show up once this was done after you'd analysed your tracks with Mixed in key. This didn't work so I re analysed all of the tracks in traktor and they still didn't show up.

I found that the problem was in Mixed in key where there is a setting in the Write ID3 tags section of the personalise menu where you can select that your key values show up in traktor / itunes.

I then had to re analyse all of my tracks in mixed in key and then some of them showed up in traktor and I just filled the rest in manually by clicking in the key field and typing the values in.

4. DJGory

DJGory New Member

Had the same problem but found the way round in was to select all tracks, right click and then select consistancy check on each file. The keys then appeared in the Traktor field for key.

G

5. HosPro

HosPro New Member

Hi,
    I'm having the same issue here, however i am using Windows 7 and cannot find 'check consistency' anywhere...is this an option only found on Apple PCs/Laptops?

6. Count Zero

Count Zero ModerAUtor Moderator

Right click on track collection... works with windows and mac