1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi all!

A quick update on our Summer of Sound sale, which went live earlier this week. While the sale has already been active both on our website and with retailers worldwide, we felt that it was not the right time to do any marketing around it. We felt that there were more important voices and messages that needed to be heard during this time.

We know that this a popular sale and that many of our regular customers look forward to this event each year, so we just wanted to let you know why we have not communicated about it so far. All communication will be going live on Monday, in the meantime, we hope that you will find something in our sale that excites you. Stay safe and happy music making.

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Can't record sound variation morphing into clips in Live?

Discussion in 'KORE' started by Citizen, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Citizen

Citizen Forum Member

Ok, so I load Kore as a plug-in in Live, I Arm my track , play the sequence and apply sound morphing using the Kore Hardware.

I can hear the morphing occuring, BUT, the morphing does not seem to record into the clip, and I can see no evidence of automation being recorded on these parameters.

Any ideas what I'm missing here?

(sorry in advance if this is a bit too much of a Live question, rahter than a pure Kore question)

2. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

Are you in Session view? If so do it in Arrange. Unfortunately (and this has been a long standing gripe from many users) Live can't record host automation in Session view (which is what Kore outputs). Useless I know but not Kore's fault.

3. Citizen

Citizen Forum Member

Yep, Bingo - thanks for that - never in a million year would I have worked it out!

:D

4. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

Add your voice to the masses that have requested this basic feature going back many many years (I ended up selling the ful version although I still use Intro from time to time - it's great for samples but lousy for instruments)

5. funky primate

funky primate Forum Member

lol, why would you sell ableton because of that issue?
    its just a small work around, but i see where you are coming from because when i figured automation was not going to work in session view, i was like :(
    but, i wouldnt of sold Ableton! its just too damn good of a creative DAW compared to other DAW.

6. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

Not really - the session view with its flexible routing and approach etc is its unique great feature - the arrange view is just the same as any other DAW and quite limited compared to many. If I can't use instruments the way I need to in the session view there's no point in using it (except as I said to occasionally play with samples but I rarely use samples so Intro is adequate) - especially since at the time they were charging a huge amount for updates - I went through 4 of them in the hope that they would introduce proper automation recording in the next version, but eventually got fed up with pouring money into it and moved to Reaper.