1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Can't sync clock in Skanner (Not XT)

Discussion in 'REAKTOR' started by cclement, Oct 6, 2012.

1. cclement

cclement New Member

All,

I having problems getting Skanner's LFO (Global and non-global) to sync to my DAW's clock - Presonus Studio One 2 - using Reaktor Player. The other Reaktor instruments will sync without issue... it just seems to be Skanner. Is there an update/patch that will fix this issue?

Thanks!

C2

2. sowari

sowari Moderator Moderator

have you activated Clock Sync in the Skanner GUI?

afaik, no update has been made for Skanner and the Skanner XT LFO looks very similar.

sowari

3. cclement

cclement New Member

Yes... non of the options to get any of the LFO's to sync to the master clock seem to work. But the others work fine.

4. sowari

when you say others - what do you mean?

sowari

5. cclement

cclement New Member

The other synth/ensemble files I have for the Reaktor player all work fine and their respective LFOs will synch to the DAW's clock without any issues. It's only Skanner that seems to ignore the clock.

C2

6. sowari

Skanner has a Keyboard scaling amount for the LFO. it is the fader above a small Keyboard icon. with any value above 0, your MIDI notes will influence the Speed of the LFO. the higher up the keyboard you play, the faster the LFO Rate.

try turning this off - move the fader down to the bottom so it is sending a value of 0.

sowari

7. cclement

cclement New Member

I've tried that... still no luck getting the LFO to sync to the host clock. It's actually quite frustrating. Particularly give that the other NI products I have work without issue.