1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

CD + Vinyl

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by laPlas, Jun 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. laPlas

laPlas New Member

Hey guys, just got TSP this week and having the common calibration problem ("unknown medium ..."). So far ive been unable to fix it with the suggestions I found from searching.

Apart from that, im curious to know if anyone uses a Vinyl and CD set up. Do I have to switch the input on my audio 8 as im mixing from vinyl to cd?

Any info on this would be appreciated!

2. TeLLy

TeLLy NI Product Owner Extraordinaire

Because the Audio8 has phono preamps in inputs A and B, I would suggest putting your turntable in one of these and your CD deck in C or D, then assigning the respective inputs used to run your timecode. Should help you with calibrating one of each.

3. laPlas

laPlas New Member

thanks ill give it a try, anyone have any other suggestions for the calibration issues, maybe something that worked for them? Ive read some of the past posts, so far i havent had success, I am going to try updating the drivers when I get home.

I feel like I have a long way to go to master Traktor!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.