1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Changed Collection Directory; History Playlist Tracks Missing

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR 3' started by dxk, Feb 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dxk

dxk Forum Member

Hi,

I run Traktor 3.3.1.060 for all my DJing; using MacBookPro OS 10.4.11 ( still not confident with Traktor Pro ). I had to replace my external hard drive where my collection was located. Now, my History playlists are full of "missing" tracks - they have that orange exclamation mark.

The tracks are in the collection alright - they just can't be accessed from the History playlists.

I've tried the Relocate function - it works ok most of the time, but... :

1) if there's a track in that playlist that has been erased/ is missing, the Relocate process goes on forever, presumably looking for that track... in the meantime, the computer is disabled and I can't cue up a new track; hitting the "Cancel" tab has no immediate effect. This proved disastrous at a gig last week.
    2) Every time I start up Traktor, History playlists I successfully relocated in the last session are screwed up again, with all their tracks "missing".

I'm running Traktor Pro on another MBP OS 10.6.2, with another changed external hard drive and have the same problem there.

I rely bigtime on History playlists when playing live so this is a major worry. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I'm running Traktor Pro on another laptop, with another changed external hard drive and have the same problem there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.