1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Chromatic Fire Expansion Anyone?

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by Ians, Aug 27, 2019.

1. LEGENDARYFINS

LEGENDARYFINS NI Product Owner

Funny that I got a dislike for that. NI bigwigs must not like this new "free for all" initiative.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Mick @ NI

Mick @ NI Banaholic NI Team

We've been giving out freebies during the Holiday period for years now, Driver was also one of them

• Like Like x 2
  3. LoveEnigma

LoveEnigma NI Product Owner

Oh yes, missed mentioning Driver.

4. kaotik78

kaotik78 NI Product Owner

Driver was the first Christmas giveaway for me. Kind of became a holiday thing for me to see what was going to be given away next round the holidays. It was certainly a nice surprise way back when I was a new Mk2 owner/user.

5. Mick @ NI

For me personally too. I bought Maschine and Traktor gear back in 2011, but Driver was the first Christmas gift I got :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. CakeAlexS

CakeAlexS NI Product Owner

Whoop dee do.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. tempsperdu

tempsperdu NI Product Owner

Unusual for you to get so excited..........................;)

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. LEGENDARYFINS

LEGENDARYFINS NI Product Owner

Also dropping soon: The "Whoop dee do" expansion pack courtesy of CakeAlexS!

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Organik_Dream

Organik_Dream NI Product Owner

I wasted so far an hour trying to uninstall . I even deleted the files from the user file on my mac and library it still shows up in Maschine browser . Can someone help me please how to delete it also from Machine browser ???

10. AL’DREAD

AL’DREAD NI Product Owner

Have you rescanned the library after you’ve removed it

11. Mick @ NI

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Organik_Dream

Thank you Mick I tried to follow instructions earlier and I also rescanned my library it still shows in my browser ! Any leads ?

13. Organik_Dream

Should I delete the Maschine 2.plist from the preferences folder ? That folder doesn’t have the chromatic expansion to delete ..its driving me crazy ,,

14. Bonus Beats

Bonus Beats NI Product Owner

1. I’ve gotten so much “free” stuff from NI in one form or another and this is cool to check out but do you think this is a “pre-sorry not yet” gift? Meaning Maschine will not have what you want for another 6 months at minimum?

I’ve gotten a ton of $25 coupons a couple expansions a few Kore 2 packs won a free Reaktor upgrade some free “VST” in the form of .ens. Driver, Replika, Phasis,Spark.. one time they even sent me all new Maschine softwares with a warranty fix.

I got to give it up to them for not being too stingy lol

15. garyi

garyi New Member

hi, as anybody else been unable to load the projects

16. tempsperdu

tempsperdu NI Product Owner

Loading OK here..can you load everything else?

17. Organik_Dream

Am really trying to uninstall this expansion and move on without giving my opinion on the library which is supposed to be a 10 year anniversary gift ?.!,,,, am a fan of Maschine so no need to comment more on this. but unfortunately it’s refusing to do so and keeps showing in my machine browser when the files are deleted. Even when I click on the files in the browser it says deleted. I followed 5he steps to un install but no solution. There is no .plist file of the expansion in the preferences folder. Very frustrating , tried rebuilding the machine database and when googling there are lot of people complaining of similar issues of not being able to delete libraries. Can someone help ?

18. garyi

garyi New Member

its just the projects for this expansion