1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

classic delay presets

Discussion in 'SPEKTRAL DELAY' started by beluga, May 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beluga

beluga NI Product Owner

Hmm, not exactly the most popular discussion.

I use SD mostly as a Protools plugin. Great tool. One small problem. Wading through the list of 100 or more presets takes a lot of time. I find that I use the mundane delay tasks (chorus, flange, slapback, etc) as often as the more complex ones.

When i need a basic chorus effect for a piccolo track, i want to be able to grab a basic chorus quickly, and then alter it, myself, to fit the specific frequencies of the instrument.

So I'm curious if anyone out there has developed a file of presets that targets the classic delay functions, and gives them the actual name of chorus, flange, etc. If so, I'd like a copy.

2. chagos

chagos NI Product Owner

spektral delay differences?

hello hyello.

i'm mainly a pro tools user(mac, OS X.2.8) and was wondering if anyone can tell me the differences between the normal S.D and the pro tools edition of S.D?

3. beluga

beluga NI Product Owner

I'll take a novice's stab at an answer. I simply assume the difference is that the Protools edition can be used as plug-in. It is, by far, one of the mlost flexible and powerful plugins i use in Protools.

so do you have any presets with straightforward names like chorus, flange, etc?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.