Clothing & Swag

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by DJJayMaine, Nov 21, 2019.

1. DJJayMaine

DJJayMaine New Member

Where can I buy official Native Instruments/Traktor T-Shirts and stuff?

I found some knock-off stuff on cafe press or some site like that but I want the real stuff.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Patrick001

Patrick001 New Member

I've realized that some popular clothing brands don't have anything interesting to offer. Personally I buy such clothes n Amazon...but it's sometimes difficult to find the needed one

3. juliadavid

juliadavid New Member

If you're looking into men's fashion then I'll recommend you Dipierro Brand Store for t-shirts, jeans, and other trendy men's clothing fashion. You people can use Dipierro Brand Store at Reecoupons as well.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2021
  4. Casey Stilton

Casey Stilton New Member

Did you check on such stores on Instagram?

5. ShelLuser

ShelLuser NI Product Owner

This would be something I'd also want to get into...

Heck.. I actually own some "audio merch" because for reasons I'm unwilling to disclose Cycling '74 gave me a free upgrade to Max 5 suite (it's outdated by now, but ... man, I had fun with that!) and... a shirt or hoodie of my choice. Picked a shirt (nice black t-shirt with the Cycling '74 logo on it) and... it's still one of my favorites today, now many years later.

For some reason "Live gear" ("Ableton") never appealed to me but I think I'd go for NI stuff (maybe this is a clear sign I'm turning into a fanboy, oh well... :D).

6. pranaearth

pranaearth NI Product Owner

The only NI clothes I ever got was way back when NI was celebrating their anniversary, I was sent a commemorative package with a TShirt and a book.
    I personally haven't seen anything since

7. MisterEcted

MisterEcted New Member

Why do people spend money to become billboards?

8. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

Good question.
    One answer: it is hip to be a freak shown to everyone

9. sajhyt54

sajhyt54 New Member

If we combine both things like swag and clothes then no one can beat the level of drug rug clothes that was the amazing one that I have been ever seen.

10. BAASSIK

BAASSIK New Member

I was doubting myself...didn't they USED to have swag (shirts etc). Looked it up; they used to but they stopped because shipping deals issues.
    I hope that they reconsider since that was a long time ago and there are more options.
    #sendmearealNItshirt