coloured vinyl?

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR SCRATCH' started by garysulter, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marqueemarc

marqueemarc NI Product Owner

as soon as I saw these pictures I ran over to the NI-shop and ordered me a pair.

2. DJ Scorpio69

DJ Scorpio69 NI Product Owner

Just got a pair of red joints...beautiful!

3. claytonthechemist

claytonthechemist NI Product Owner

I got my red vinyls. I think they're a tad bit thinner and easier to scratch with then the blacks.

4. DJ Scorpio69

DJ Scorpio69 NI Product Owner

Ok...here's my red fire!

[​IMG]

5. TENMEN_DubstepDJ

TENMEN_DubstepDJ NI Product Owner

still waiting for TSP to arrive, I am SO getting the reds when it does! I planned to get one white and one red, but I had no idea of the transparency, slick looks!

Has anyone else got that tingly feeling about the prospect of some similar green ones? All TSP-using Dubstep DJs should have them :)

6. Karlos Santos

Karlos Santos Rocket Man Moderator

I have 1 red and 1 white. The red is indeed a little transparent . The white is not. Id also say that the red is a little thinner, which i prefer for scratching although i think (imho) the white tracks better.
    But i may be wrong it may just be that my scratching is not very consistent hahaha

Will hook you up some piccies if i get a moment!

7. TENMEN_DubstepDJ

TENMEN_DubstepDJ NI Product Owner

ah nice one for the heads up, I'm not planning on scratching really, just staright up slick mixing so the whites would be better :)

8. Steinz

Steinz Forum Member

Gotta say altho they look nice , I prefer mixing with my black ones over my red/white ones.They seem thinner n always seem to jump right at the beginning when my black ones are rock solid

9. dj_sko

dj_sko NI Product Owner

BTW: Do the coloured ones also work with the "old" TS?

10. Karlos Santos

Karlos Santos Rocket Man Moderator

Yes mate . Perfectly well.

11. Sineshift

Sineshift Forum Member

Since i live in Toronto its hard to find these coloured vinyls, but me and my girl just visited NY for valentines week, and she went to TurntableLab to buy me 2 red and 2 white TS vinyls for valentines, dressed up in matching panties, and partied all night long.
    Probably the best Vday gift ever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.