1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Coming in the next update - Maschine, Komplete Kontrol, iMaschine

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by Kai @ NI, May 24, 2019.

1. mrsikuencer

mrsikuencer New Member

Yeah that's what I mean thank you man!

• Like Like x 1
  2. mrsikuencer

mrsikuencer New Member

That's not what I'm asking for please ready my post. Why load the extensive functions the DAW gives you, when you only need a single instrument to play with. Reaktor inside Komplete Kontrol is amazing, map & kontrol & jam it's an inspiring experience makes the M32 feels like a real instrument on its own.

3. CakeAlexS

CakeAlexS NI Product Owner

I was joking ! The clue is the word "LOL".
    Seems like you are asking for a sequencer in KK aren't you?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. mrsikuencer

mrsikuencer New Member

Ahh sorry I didn't get your joke haha, no man i'm not asking for an added feature in Komplete Kontrol (Stand alone) it's already there I'm just asking that they add support for M32 Transport Controls inside Komplete Kontrol (Stand Alone) I use Reaktor inside KK (Stand Alone - I don't like to load all the functions a DAW gives when all I want is to jam and play and have fun). I'd like to press play/stop buttons on the M32 to trigger the clock and stop it . And also would be nice that the Tempo button + the big encoder knob to adjust the tempo of KK (Stand alone). Think of this experience it will turn it into a great jamming set up.

5. CakeAlexS

CakeAlexS NI Product Owner

So you can trigger the sequencer otherwise without the transport buttons? Seems a reasonable request if so.

• Like Like x 2
  6. mrsikuencer

mrsikuencer New Member

Yes thank you... The transport on other keyboard models like the S-series works in KK (Stand alone) like that, right now I use the mouse or spacebar to do it.

7. D-One

D-One Moderator Moderator

Never noticed this before since I dont use standalone KK, it's super odd that the Play button does nothing when there is, in fact, a Play function... It doesn't work for me in both the M32 and S49 Mk2. o_O

8. mrsikuencer

mrsikuencer New Member

Oh wow it doesn't work on the S49 mk2? I thought it works since I have an S88 MK1 and it lets me play and stop from the buttons...
    it would be great if they allow us on the newer models to do it too... we can benefit from Tempo button too, you can adjust Tempo in KK (stand alone) with the mouse but in front of a crowd it makes you look like you're working on Sibelius and it's super unpractical.

Last edited: May 26, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  9. StarSMASH

StarSMASH NI Product Owner

im saying u might have to wait until next lifetime

thank you for clearing that up!

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. oxident

oxident NI Product Owner

Last edited: May 27, 2019
  11. BigPictureSound

BigPictureSound NI Product Owner

Got to be honest, I would rather see more development resources allocated to the "heart" of Maschine. I am super-excited to see an official response by NI regarding progress.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Nabumetheus

Nabumetheus NI Product Owner

OMGOMGOMG Thank you so much!!!! I thought I would never see the day! Lots of very good updates here! I am especially excited about the following update :

- ADDED MCU Support for Komplete Kontrol S-Series MK2 and A-Series (including M32) keyboards

This means we can get a more tight-knit intergration with REAPER & transport control now, right?!?!?!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Baer

Baer NI Product Owner

If you are on Windows and want deep integration between the Komplete Kontrol Mk2 Series Keyboard and Reaper you don't have to wait for NI:
    https://forum.cockos.com/showpost.php?p=2140040&postcount=127
    https://github.com/brummbrum/reaKontrol/releases/tag/v0.90
    As tight as it gets, coexists also with Maschine

14. Uwe303

Uwe303 NI Product Owner

With reaper you can already use the moss reaper stuff but you have then to activate the automatic record enable selected track thing - but of course mcu can do maybe more

Uwe

15. olegcouture

olegcouture New Member

No answer ?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Kai @ NI

Kai @ NI NI Team NI Team

Hey all,

Thanks for the positive feedback on this way of communication and the discussion so far!

One note regarding particular requests that came up in the meantime:

Unfortunately I can't take the time to comment on all feature requests and bug reports individually. It would be a full time job for several people to follow up on all conversations and all threads that are incoming each day. If I were to start just answering some and others not, it would just raise even more questions.
    I understand that you have questions and are curious to have more information around those. I appreciate that. We need to maintain a scalable communication, so as far as bugs are concerned, please stick to the customer support threads. And in terms of features we will continue to share information around upcoming Changelogs once new releases are approaching.

Thank you for your understanding! :thumbsup:

(cc. oxident, olegcouture)

• Like Like x 6
  17. LoveEnigma

LoveEnigma NI Product Owner

Thanks for your time and reply, Kai @ NI. However, is it not possible to answer this question in a simple yes or no?

I would really appreciate if you could share some update. Even if it is just "planned" for now, I would be happy.

In case you have a couple more minutes to spare, please do give a look at the following request, which does not seem to complicated considering you are doing so much advanced stuff.

2. https://www.native-instruments.com/...-the-mikro-mk3-browse-categories-tags.356667/

These 2 requests are something that would make Mikro MK3 even more awesome and convenient to use in various scenarios.

Thank you.

18. BlackTMinister

BlackTMinister NI Product Owner

I think Kai made it clear that if he would answer this 'simple' question, 1000ish 'simple' questions will follow. They will tell us at due time, that is what I understood.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N960F met Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  19. LoveEnigma

LoveEnigma NI Product Owner

Yeah, you are right. I got a bit impatient and thought to just post those 2 requests again, just in case Kai at least takes a note of it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. dreddiknight

dreddiknight NI Product Owner

I remember last time they started communicating with us was just before Jam was released.
    I bet some new hardware is around the corner...;)

Last edited: May 30, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1