Coming in the next update - Maschine, Komplete Kontrol, iMaschine

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by Kai @ NI, May 24, 2019.

1. Uwe303

Uwe303 NI Product Owner

Mhhh slowly I get the feeling that a few users want a new scalable gui and don't like to use binoculars - but binoculars are sooo cool - ignorants

Uwe

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. Lab Rat

Lab Rat NI Product Owner

Thinking about getting this.

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. D-One

D-One Moderator Moderator

Wow, I never noticed that. For lol's I ran a word counter thru the comments:
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  4. tslays

tslays NI Product Owner

Retina-ready, scalable UI is also on my top wishlist. Especially for Maschine, Traktor and KK.
    Would be nice if older plugins getting updated as well but I wouldn’t hold my breath.
    This is really the No. 1 thing I wish for all NI products.

• Like Like x 1
  5. AL’DREAD

AL’DREAD NI Product Owner

BF9E79EB-C5E2-4CF6-A8FE-6A9657F2576C.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 8
  6. telecode101

telecode101 NI Product Owner

Ha!! What is $1k to you anyways. Just put it on a credit card., come on, you only live once! You can do a wild and crazy post on instagram with it and get a lot of likes. :p

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. tslays

tslays NI Product Owner

Do we actually have a similar thread for TRAKTOR? I would love to know what this team is cooking up for the next release.

8. muitosabao

muitosabao NI Product Owner

But, you fools, it's a PRO stand!

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. muitosabao

muitosabao NI Product Owner

Speaking of UI and hdpi, Massive X is just round the corner. Let's see how that turns out...

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. LEGENDARYFINS

LEGENDARYFINS NI Product Owner

I'm sorry but NI has conditioned me to the point where I've lost all hope. 600 yrs ago we were promised certain things and a roadmap. Still waiting. It just seems like every 2 yrs or so the impression is given that they're refocusing on Maschine again and again and again. Please tell me it's just me. Maybe I'm taking crazy pills.

• Like Like x 5
  11. CakeAlexS

CakeAlexS NI Product Owner

Crap we clearly have the same dealer in common.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Scaper7

Scaper7 NI Product Owner

... feeling a glimmer of hope ...

... recently, i bought a little M32 to accompany Maschine and get easy access to Komplete Kontrol/NKS plugs ... am surprised at the awesome quality of this little controller and how tightly it integrates with Maschine ... it gives me a glimpse of where NI might be going ... am prepared to feel cautiously optimistic about the Maschine platform again - enough so, i want to upgrade to Mk3 now ... can see all the building blocks going into place for a potentially very happening Maschine 3.0 when it finally comes along ... meanwhile the M32 has already sparked up my Maschine experience enough to keep me happy for the time being - highly recommend it - synth control feels/sounds superb ...

... as a compact live performance rig a Mk3 and M32 is looking/sounding very good ... all bus powered with a couple of quality line inputs for instruments + meters and looping facilities ... chunky balanced outs at 96k ... even with lack of happening song mode, i can make good use of all this ...

• Like Like x 1
  13. affinia

affinia NI Product Owner

No pills, just bitter reality.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

14. Mac Tinitus

Mac Tinitus NI Product Owner

AA3592E2-E575-4C74-9A2E-EF8C3B7AF593.gif

• Like Like x 1
  15. SupremeSoulstice

SupremeSoulstice NI Product Owner

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. aqirforce2high

aqirforce2high NI Product Owner

10 years later and still no mute automation. Ive literally gone from being a young dude to a balding old man with a swollen prostate and still no mute automation lol.

• Funny Funny x 11
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  17. lwj|localspace

lwj|localspace NI Product Owner

I see a list of integration fixes.. that's what you get with this ecosystems in ecosystems approach.. oh crap, the keyboard screen doesn't display right when it talks to this. Oh ****, that don't talk to this when... blup blup blup (<-- sound of a fish drowning).

Meaningful new features for those of us that don't buy our new sounds on daddy's creditcard? Hmmm.. none?
    Performance improvements.. you know, like getting in on this multi-core/hyperthreading fad? I hear it's a thing these days.
    VST3?
    Automisation?
    Maybe you guys could make a simplified new GUI that talks to Kontakt's old GUI and makes it look all flash 'n ****? We could bolt that on top of the Komplete Kontrol thingy and confuse it's sense of purpose even further?

• Like Like x 3
  18. tempsperdu

tempsperdu NI Product Owner

MMMMNNNNNN A U T O M A T I O N MMMMNNNNNN

If only it worked all proper like.................................................

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. HammyHavoc

HammyHavoc NI Product Owner

Finasteride'll fix two of those three problems. Mute automation needs an update though :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. Old Mike

Old Mike NI Product Owner

Funny, didn't know anything about that, until I read about it now (the substance). Seems to have sexual side effects, it might be not relevant in the elderly. But mute automation does :D

• Funny Funny x 1