1. Hi everyone,

We have just announced our latest version of the Komplete bundles.

Find out more about the bundles and the newly added instruments

Komplete 13 is available for pre-order now, and will become available for download on October 1, 2020.

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Coming up: Free Maschine update with VST/AU plugin hosting

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by Thomas @ NI, Nov 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marzy

marzy NI Product Owner

Shame on you people personally attacking someone on a forum. Doing so much detective work is pretty sad in irresponsible. Okay we can all control what info is available of ourselves online but for people to abuse this is a step too far.

That aside, shame on you people that are STILL bringing up MPC vs Maschine arguments in an update thread.

I'm sure most people here are reading this thread because they want to hear from NI. Do you really think they are going to contribute to this (now) joke of a thread?

Please respect the devs and their openness to communicate.

<steps off high horse>

Roll on 1.6!

2. jpeg

jpeg Forum Member

that detective work is nerdism thats the nerd mindset so that lets you know what wavelength people might be on.

alot of these guys getting to music dont come in from an artistic perpescetive its purely technical so they're main concern is how much polyphony, how many banks and how much memory.

3. sowari

sowari Moderator Moderator

i can assure you that NI will develop maschine further than 1.6... and they are well aware of what users want.

Message for everyone:

i am closing this thread because it is getting ridiculous you just have to see the last 2 days of posting for proof.

sowari

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.