1. Hi everyone,

We have just announced our latest version of the Komplete bundles.

Find out more about the bundles and the newly added instruments

Komplete 13 is available for pre-order now, and will become available for download on October 1, 2020.

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Compatible Traktor Scratch Systems (PC/Mac)

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR SCRATCH' started by djquartz, May 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockyD

RockyD NI Product Owner

2. RockyD

RockyD NI Product Owner

I'm back on the case, have posted in the Technical Issues forum this time...
    Samsung has grown to Q610.
    Macbook Pros are just too expensive.
    Sony VGN-FW31M looks good and I've found a good price match.

Following on from a post above about the MSI Wind clone.
    I got TS running on mine, audio was fine until I plugged in the Audio 8 DJ. With just one track playing you could just about get away with scratching, the odd click and pop.
    I'd disabled EVERYTHING in XP following all the posted tips on the forums and that downloadble latency spike checking tool was really low but sadly the compromise on audio quality vs responsive scratching wasn't something I was prepared to put up with. Since my previous post TS has been sat on the shelf.

3. Frank Meister

Frank Meister New Member

I have a Ibook g4 1,5 Gb of ram and 1,42 Ghz do you think it can run traktor scratch pro or duo?

4. mishmashmole

mishmashmole NI Product Owner

No, I couldn't on my powerbook. In fact, isn't it Intel only.....
    ---
    I recently got a Macbook and am really happy with it. I switched from PC to Mac 7 years ago and never looked back. Think what the ease of use, extra software and reduced hassle will be worth.

Oh and you can buy 4G ram upgrade from crucial for about 60 quid. Dead easy to install. You could also upgrade the hard drive be worth having an external which could give you 7200rpm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.